Home Remedies To Improve Skin ComplexionNov 23
One of the most important things of a beauty is to have a fair complexion. A glowing complexion of skin lets you feel more confident and boosts your self esteem. Complexion refers to the natural color and appearance of the skin of a person. Human skin color can range from black to pinkish white. There are many cosmetics to getting a fair complexion but home remedies are natural and very effective in giving you a fair complexion. Here, are some home remedies to make your look beautiful and a fair complexion:
1. Use a face pack consisting of cucumber juice, lemon juice and some rose water. These face masks have to be used for some time, at least for a week for noticeable results.
2. Blend together 5 spoons of pounded oat meal with 1 pinch of powdered cinnamon. Use this as a natural scrub; it eliminates dead skin cells, grease, grime and dirt and stimulates blood circulation too.
3. A mixture of lime juice, gram flour and curd applied on the skin regularly will help you in getting rid of sun tan.
4. Apply the juice of Tulsi leaves and the juice of orange peel on the skin, and leave it for some time. This will improve your complexion.
5. Potatoes are packed with important minerals that are extremely essential for the skin. Grate a raw potato and place the shreds over your face and neck. Leave on for 20 minutes, then wash.
6. Soak 5 almonds in water. Peel off the skin, and blend finely with 1 spoon of honey. Scrub your face, neck and if you want whole body with this natural scrub. It moisturizes the skin cells, eliminates diet and grime and gets rid of dead cells too.
7. Sandalwood paste with lemon extract, tomato juice and cucumber juice can help lighten skin.
8. Water is really good for the skin. It is really necessary for you to stay hydrated as hydration is the key to have a healthy and a fair skin. So drink plenty of water as much as you can.
9. A Paste of turmeric and gram flour should be prepared. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes and leave it for some time. When it gets dry, scrub it for at least 5 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
10. White radish juice can also be applied on face, to achieve a clear complexion.
11. If you daily apply yogurt for 15 minutes before bath, you can make a sure improvement in your complexion.
12. Take oatmeal, yogurt and tomato juice. Mix all of them to make a paste. After it gets dry, wash it off.
13. Protect yourself from the sun as far as possible. Apply sunscreen to avoid skin problems caused due to sun exposure.