How Do You Turn Your Black Lips Into PinkOct 25
Everyone dreams of having full, soft and moisturized lips. Dark lips aren’t necessarily a bad thing! Everyone has a different natural lip color — it’s as varied as skin color. If you really want pink lips, there are some tips to make you lips pink.
1. If your black lips have been caused by drinking too much tea, coffee or by smoking, you will need to cut it down before your lips can lighten.
2. You have to drink more water if you do not have the habit of drinking that much water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water; you might need more in summer when the body is also sweating. Dehydration is one of the causes for the dark lips.
3. Do not use cheap lipsticks and cosmetics on your face. Use natural products like Vaseline petroleum jelly, coconut oil, butter etc for your soft and pink lips.
4. Apply Spot Removing Cream 2-3 times daily. Noticeable results will be achieved within a week. Soft tissue will be revitalized, and their natural pinkish color will be restored.
5. If you are used to smoking please do put a stop to it. It not only affects your health it darkens your lips and as well as your fingers.
6. Mix up lime juice and glycerin, apply daily before going to bed, in the night and wash off after 10-15 minutes, if you don’t like to keep it overnight.
7. Never use old, expired lipsticks, and make sure your lipstick to be a good brand names. Avoid applying too much lipstick. Incase your lips turn to black color.
8. Coriander juice is also effective for lightening dark lips and regaining the natural pink color.
9. If you really want pink lips, you want to keep your lips well moisturized. First use a soft exfoliating wash and use it to scrub your lips in a circular motion whenever you wash your face.
10. Apply a small amount of virgin coconut oil to your lips before you go to bed. Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants also offers a modest amount of protection from the sun.
11. You can also apply a drop of mustard oil in the navel before going off to sleep to prevent blackness of the lips.
12. Cut a lemon into half and rub it in two drops of honey and apply it to your lips in a circular motion. Then wash it with cold water and pat it dry.