Step-By-Step Smokey Eye Makeup GuideSep 24
You want to focus on making your eyes amazing. Smokey eyes have become a popular eye makeup application technique. The smoky eye makeup can be created in any color and shade, but the most common one is black and gray. Smokey eyes have been a big style for quite awhile and there’s no sign this particular trend is dying. It emphasizes the eyes and provides a glamorous look. Here you know step-by-step instructions on how to get the perfect Smokey eye.
1. The first step in applying eye makeup is to use a primer. A simple foundation primer will work around the eye area and provides a more flawless look.
2. Prep your eyes with concealer. Concealer can be used to cover up under-eye circles or just the bluish discoloration just under your inner eye.
3. Apply three dots of concealer under each eye. Pat, never rub with your ring finger until it disappears.
4. If you are going for a typical black, brown or gray smoky eye, apply liner in one of those colors above the upper lash line, drawing line thicker in the middle of eye.
5. Blend in color on bottom lashes for color on the bottom you’ll want to use an eyeliner pencil because they are easiest to smudge.
6. Apply a dark shadow using a sponge-tip applicator, smudge brush or a q-tip directly over the penciled area and smudge.
7. Typically you would use a black or charcoal eyeliner pencil but you can also use a dark eyeliner pencil. Start from the inner corner of your eyes with a fine line.
8. Smokey eyes makeup finishes with several coats of mascara. You’ll want to apply a few coats of mascara so lashes are thick and dark.