Indian Bridal Makeup TipsSep 15
For the bride to look gorgeous on the day of her wedding, it is essential to take care of the skin at least two weeks in advance. Traditional homemade, herbal lotions and concoctions may be applied to the skin. To make a perfect make up for your wedding it is important that you have a good skin. So to have a perfect skin there are a few tips for bridal make up.
• Avoid eating oily food that can make your skin oily, irritating and swelling.
• The most important point of consideration is drinking plenty of water that would keep you hydrated and water also helps in glowing skin.
• It is important that you shape your eyebrow before the wedding day.
• On the night before your wedding make sure you remove the entire make up and apply lip moisturizer to avoid dry lips.
• Before your makeup wash your face properly and the make up should not look overdone.
• For a basic look, apply a brown eye shadow on the eyelids and white or silver on the outer sides. Avoid using pink if you are fair, as this makes you appear pale. The eyes also look smaller. Instead, try on bronze, dark brown or maroon shades.
• Eyeliners are a must since they make your eyes look bigger and more beautiful. The safest color to use is black. Use waterproof eyeliners.
• Mascara must also be waterproof and basic colors such as black or neutral are preferred.
• Match your lipstick with your dress. Hues and shades of crimson and pink will enhance the poutiness and color of your lips. Make sure it blends well with the colored dye on your dress.
• Do not forget to wear a blusher. Light shades of pink and peach give you the coy-bride look. It also highlights the natural color of your cheeks.
• You should choose the color of the make up according to your wedding attire and according to the wedding theme.