How To Make Homemade Perfumes?Dec 21
You can use homemade perfume for yourself, give it away as gifts or try to market your own perfume brand. Natural perfumes can enhance a good mood, chase away a bad one, relax you, and awaken you! Once you learn how to make homemade perfume, you can save money on buying commercial perfume.
1. Perfume is very easy to make, but before you start, invest in a small attractive empty glass bottle that can be used for your own home-made perfume.
2. Acquire the needed ingredients for the homemade perfume. You’ll need four tablespoons of ethyl alcohol, two cups of distilled water, ten drops of bergamot essential oil and ten drops of lavender essential oil.
3. Fill your bottle with the distilled water. Then add in the ethyl alcohol, the bergamot essential oil and the lavender essential oil. Shake the bottle gently until all the contents fully mix.
4. Store the bottle in a cool, dry place for 48 hours. Avoid sunlight getting in contact with the bottle.
5. Use a small dab to test out your new perfume. If you are satisfied, use it as you would be any other type of perfume.
6. If you are not satisfied, you can make another batch and adjust the level of lavender oil.