Mascara Tips And TricksSep 20
When you want your eyes to look extra dramatic, you always take the mascara wand. Typical mascara is good for only for as long as 3 years. After that, it might not exactly be in your best interest to continue using it and given the numerous fashion fads being produced these days. Here is a detailed description on how to apply mascara and great tips and tricks that helps in emphasizing the eye with the right definition.
1. Apply mascara after eye shadow and eyeliner.
2. Check the shade of your mascara and how it matches with your eye color before buying it. Black is a safe option since it suits most eye colors.
3. Always curl your lashes before applying mascara; otherwise, you risk damaging your eyelashes.
4. For short eyelashes choose mascara that contains a plastic polymers that gives a lengthening illusions effect.
5. Don’t use mascara that has gone hard and thick. When applying mascaras, always use a mirror and keep your hand steady.
6. Thin, short brushes are best and a thinner brush allows you to get into the corner of eyes and a short brush give you more control.
7. Give a few extra coats to the edges of your lashes by blinking onto the mascara brush
8. Comb the lashes to separate the hairs and to remove the excess mascara.
9. For a dramatic look, apply mascara only to the upper lashes. To make eyes seem wider, apply to the bottom, too. But make sure you give lashes a light touch.
10. Wear waterproof mascara before doing your outdoor activities.
11. Wait five seconds before blinking to avoid smudges on your lids.
12. Avoid sharing your mascara to avoid eye irritation. Furthermore, you have to throw away your mascara after exceeding 3 months.
13. If the mascara has spread around the eyes by mistake then remove it with a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of eye makeup remover.