Natural Ways To Clean Your TeethFeb 17
Teeth are the most important part of your mouth that helps you to chew your food so that the food can easily get digest. A bright white smile is a sign of beauty and confidence in every culture. Teeth plays a vital role in our everyday social connections. They are always visible when we are talking, smiling or singing. If you do not clean your teeth, then the germs will destroy your teeth. Here, are some very useful tips for natural ways to clear your teeth.
1. Take the slice of lemon and, with your hand, massage your teeth with it in a circular motion as if polishing your teeth.
2. Mix 1/2 the teaspoon of sea salt into an 8-ounce cup of water. Rinse your mouth with the sea salt water.
3. Baking soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide is the most expensive whitening product.
4. Avoid drinking red wine and coffee because these can stain your teeth quickly. On the other hand, smoking can turn the color of your teeth to yellow. Drink milk and lots of water instead.
5. Add a few drops to your tooth brush and simple brush it on, or add the olive oil to a corner of a clean wash cloth and rub it. It can’t hurt to try this natural whitening tip. Olive oil is good for you!
6. Raw and crunchy vegetables can act as tooth cleaners. Some specific examples are carrots, celery, cucumbers and broccoli.
7. Wood ash acts as a bleaching agent and quickly whitens teeth. You can brush with just wood ash or mix it with some toothpaste and brush your teeth. Tiny crystals in the ash scrub and avoid to stains.
8. Malic acid is a naturally occurring substance that can be used to remove tooth discoloration. Discoloration often appears over time from heavy amounts of tea, coffee, alcohol and tobacco products.
9. Peroxide is a substance used to clean wounds and keep them from getting infected. It can also be used to help whiten teeth. After brushing your teeth, swish some peroxide around in your mouth, then rinse thoroughly with water.