Party MakeupSep 19
Make-up gives complete looks to you and your personality. If you wear good clothes and good accessories and you have not done sufficient make up then your looks cannot become complete. If you want to be the essence of a party, there is no better place to start than at your dressing table. Party makeup is all about being unique and part of a great time out; it needs a completely different approach and a dash of adventure to be successfully implemented.
• Wash your face with warm water, using your favorite face wash.
Rub ice on your face for 5-10 minutes.
• Apply some lotion/ moisturizer, while making sure you do not end up leaving your face oily.
• Depending upon your complexion, apply foundation all over your face with the help of a sponge. You can apply a darker shade of the foundation on the broader parts of your face.
• Then start your make up with eye shadows, eye liner and mascara put the eyes shadows on your eye with the matching dress color and apply some shimmer on you the eye lid.
• Put light blush on, on your cheeks this will give great look to you.
• Shape up your lips nicely and precisely, with the help of a lip liner pencil. Apply the lip color, with the help of a brush. Finally, add a coat of gloss on your lips.
• Always apply water proof make up and fill you face with light matching make up according to your dress.
• Always remember that the products you are going to apply on your face should be quality wise good and not harmful for your skin.