Shiny hairs are the clear sign of healthy hair. Every person loves to have shiny hairs which complement their overall look. The salty sweat and loss of water in summer take a charge for hair care problems. Owing to the hot environment in summer, the hair care products mostly fail to give you positive results for getting shiny hair. Here are some useful tips to get healthy shiny hair.
1. You can do a magnificent shine rinse at your home. Mix 1/4 cup of vinegar with a cup of water, and pour it over dry hair. Vinegar will breaks down dirt from your shiny hair and your hair will look gloss.
2. The unnecessary use of blow dryer will make your shiny hair look dry. In the condition where you have to use dryer, try to hold the dryer on stumpy heat with the nozzle.
3. If you want shine hair instantly you can apply a shine spray. You can directly spray on your hair or pour some on your hands and run them equally on your hair. You can also use shine serums that are accessible in the markets without difficulty.
4. Drinking abundance of water will guarantee that your hair is appropriately moisturized from the inside out. About eight glasses a day is ideal. Have a water bottle handy all the time, and use it!
5. Lemon juice is known for creating shiny hair. Just be aware that those with darker hair may find it also lightens their hair, especially when out in the sun.
6. Remove shampoo and conditioner from your hair with cold water, rather than hot water. The hot water can dry hair out and make it appear dull. Cold water helps to close up the cuticles of your hair.
7. Mayonnaise leaves hair smooth and soft. Gently massage the mayonnaise in, wrap your hair in plastic and let sit for as long as you can tolerate. Then, wash out and style as usual.
8. Be sure you are eating plenty of protein, which promotes hair growth. Vitamins A and E are essential nutrients for healthy, shiny hair. Eggs and nuts are excellent sources of protein.
One of the main reasons of dandruff is dryness. Due to the extremes in temperature throughout the winter months and indoor heating can harmful on your scalp. Dandruff can be worse in winter. Dandruff could be a sign of sensitive and too much stress or even the climate of the location in which you live. The appearance of dandruff is unpleasant problem that tends to get irritated during the winter. Here are some tips that how to avoid dandruff in winter:
1. If you have a skin condition and are having an issue with dandruff, consult your doctor for additional information on prescriptions that might help to prevent this issue from continuing.
2. The vinegar application will eliminate that fungus of dandruff caused in winters and hence you will have good dandruff free hair in winters.
3. Try tar shampoos that treat seborrhea, especially if you have severe dandruff. Use medicated shampoos at least twice a week during the winter.
4. Use a humidifier in your home and work environments to put moisture back into the air. Use a cool mist humidifier, as this type of humidifier is easier to maintain than a hot water type of humidifier. Clean and dry your humidifier regularly.
5. Vitamins will work wonders with your hair and make you feel much better. If you want to take a more natural approach, try eating plenty of fruits, vegetables and proteins.
6. If your dandruff might be caused by stress, try many things such as therapy listening to music or wearing earplugs in one or both ears during a day.
7. If dandruff has already appeared, use natural essential oils to improve the condition of your scalp and to get rid of the unpleasant white flakes.
8. You can make a nourishing mask using one tablespoon of castor oil and a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix them well and massage the mask into your scalp. Keep on for half an hour and wash your hair.
Hair loss is a common condition that makes many people worry. There are many causes for hair loss, such as stress, age, and even medical conditions. It affects both men and women at various stages of their lives. Losing hair strands between” 30 to 75” a day is normal for all types of hair but if you lose patches of hair then it’s not normal. Here are some useful easy tips to stop hair falling.
1. Drinking adequate water in a day can stop hair loss. Water will keep your hair hydrated to prevent it from breaking when you comb it. Take at least 8 glasses of water in a day and go to sleep for 7 to 8 hours.
2. You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Whipped eggs mixed in curd and henna powder help in preventing hair fall.
4. Apply warm green tea on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
5. Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be better through massage by using a few drops of lavender oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
6. Aromatherapy is another hair loss solution that involves massaging hair oils into the roots of the hair. You can use oils such as lavender, rosemary and olive oils which will not only strengthen the hair, but will also leave it looking strong and shiny. Olive oils stop hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles.
7. Hot oil treatments are one of the natural and effective remedies to stop hair fall. Pick up any natural oil like olive, coconut or almond, and heat it up mildly so that it becomes warm. You can see a noticeable difference in your hair fall by massaging it gently into your scalp.
8. When your hair is falling, make a mixture at home containing Amla, Shikakai and dry neem leaves. Grind them together and apply this paste on the hair before washing them off for a while.
9. You can make oil at home for falling hair. Boil henna and neem leaves in mustard oil till the leaves get almost dissolved in it. Let it cool and then filter. Add few camphor cubes to it and fill in a bottle. Use this oil to massage on your hair.
10. Eating iron rich fruits and food helps in preventing the hair fall. Include apples, beetroots in your daily diet. They are rich in iron so help to prevent your hair fall.
The most common hair care problem that almost everyone faces in the winter is the white snowy dandruff. Dandruff is the shedding of dead cells from the scalp. It sometimes leads to boils and pimples too. The problem of Dandruff that is a real problem for many of us is usually connected with insufficient hair care. Treatment of Dandruff is necessary as it is embarrassing and creates self esteem problems. A person looking for dandruff treatment can cure dandruff at home with the aid of naturally available remedies. Here are some best ways to get rid of Dandruff at home with the home remedies:
1. To treat a bad case of dandruff, wash your hair with your regular shampoo; then rinse with an alcohol-based mouthwash. You can follow with your regular conditioner.
2. 1 liter cold water and 1 tsp. apple vinegar mix together water and apple vinegar and rinse through hair. This blend of apple vinegar and water is used as a conditioner to add shine, or just as a treatment for the hair itself.
3. Yogurt reduces the intensity of scaling. Mix 2 teaspoon of black pepper powder in a cup of curd and blend it thoroughly. Then rub this mixture into dandruff affected scalp and after an hour, wash it with a mild shampoo.
4. Take half a cup of chickpea flour. Add to this a little curd and enough water to make a thick paste. Apply on the scalp and individual strands of hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
5. Give regular massages to your scalp and hair with lukewarm oil at least twice a month. You can choose coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil for your hair. You can even mix these oil and apply the solution on your hair.
6. Boil 2 rounded tablespoons of dried herb in 1 cup of water for 5 to 7 minutes. Cool, strain, and massage tea through shampooed hair and into your scalp. Do not rinse out.
7. Rub a lime on your scalp if there is dandruff on your scalp, leave it for 10 minutes and shampoo the hair. You should use medicated dandruff shampoo and oil to apply on your hair when they are suffering from dandruff.
8. Half cup coconut oil Rosemary oil Take coconut oil and add a few drops of rosemary oil, Apply all over the scalp. Leave it on all night after wrapping up your head with a towel. In the morning, rinse your hair with a mixture of warm water and lemon juice.
9. Take onion and make it a paste and apply on your scalp. Leave it on for an half hour. Wash thoroughly. After washing if you feel that onion smell is there in your hair just apply some lemon juice and wash it.
10. Take black pepper powder and add to it the juice of a fresh lime, and milk. Rub this mixture thoroughly into your scalp. Leave it on for an hour and wash it out thoroughly with the water.
Straight hair is normally fine and thin. Caring for straight hair properly is an important step to keep the hair healthy and looking good. Your straight hairs have a number of advantages over curly locks. It is easy to maintain and can be styled in a number of ways. But straight hairs also need a care especially in summer. Here is how to care for your straight hair.
1. Find a mild shampoo that will allow you to wash your hair every day, if needed. Keeping your hair clean is essential to keep the hair shiny. Shampoo made specifically for oily hair can be too drying to use each day.
2. Your perfect brush is a flat paddle brush with wide bristles that separate the hair without damage.
3. Avoid products with alcohol in their top three ingredients. Alcohol is great at helping tame thick, wavy hair but will make fine, straight strands cling together.
4. Get regular haircuts if you decide to grow your hair long. Straight hair can look dry and ragged at the ends because of age and breakage, so trim at least an inch every year to keep the ends in tip-top shape.
5. Condition your hair. A good conditioner will help keep your hair healthy and will make it easier to untangle after shampooing. If you have dry hair you will need to use a moisturizing conditioner.
6. If you’re aiming for volume, try not to handle your hair too much. Heat and oil from your palms can be enough to make fine hair soft.
7. Always apply heat protection. Even if you are only blow drying your hair you need to apply something to protect it from the heat.
8. Blows dry your hair with the blow dryer on the lowest heat setting. Always keep the nozzle pointed downwards. This will help the cuticle to lie flat which will make the hair look shinier.
Despite the many myths and claims that abound, there is no definite proven’ way how to make your hair grow faster, actually. Growing long, beautiful healthy hair is not a really difficult process. Slow or no hair growth can have many reasons, ranging from the result of medications and diet to stress and even scalp disease. Emphasis on proper hair care routine and diet is considered to be the most valuable advice. Here, are a few effective tips on to how to make your hair grow faster and longer.
1. Trim your hair regularly to keep damage to a minimum, since hair break interferes somewhat with the growth process.
2. Regular scalp massages are highly useful in growing hair faster naturally.
3. Use a quality hair brush at all times. “If you use a cheap hairbrush it’s responsible to split the ends of your hair”.
4. Try and keep your stress levels down. You can even end up losing hair when you’re stressed.
5. Use natural oils to keep your hair in good condition, Coconut oil is said to be good for hair and to help promote growth.
6. Flip your head over for about 2-4 minutes daily. This may sound odd but, it tends to stimulate hair follicles by reversing the flow of blood.
7. Prepare a homemade hair mask to accelerate hair growth by mixing a tablespoon of honey in one egg yolk. Apply this hair pack on the scalp and leave it for about half an hour. Finally, wash your hair with mildly warm water.
8. Always hold hair in one hand, if it is long enough, while brushing or combing with the other to avoid pulling hair out from the root.