How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster?Jul 19
Right hair care routine and diet is considered to be the most important suggestion on how to make hair grow faster and longer. Human hair grows at a rate of half-an-inch per month. Your hair falls out on it own but you may be pulling it out faster as a result of the things you do to it. The gentler you are with your hair. The less chance it has to fall out excessively. Some things to keep in mind include:
• Just make sure you condition your scalp massage it for circulation. Follow a high-protein Vitamin E and Vitamin D diet and get a dead-end trim. Brush your hair first at the bottom to prevent breakage. If you hold your head upside-down for about 20-30 seconds a day. It promotes hair growth by development your hair follicles.
• Do not brush when hair is wet because this causes of breakage. Use a wide tooth comb. If hair has been damaged when use a good conditioner. You can blow dry your hair but make sure to use a heat protection product.
• When brushing your hair tilt your hair forwards and brush from the roots so you can bring the natural hair oil to the ends of your hair, this will also help to stimulate your scalp.
• Try and keep your stress levels down. You can even end up losing hair when you are stressed.
• Use natural oils to keep your hair in good condition. Coconut oil is good for hair and to help promote growth. It can be used both topically and taken inside.
• Another trick to making a hair grow longer is to put moisturizers daily on the hair ends. You can use jojoba oil or a lotion moisturizer. Moisturizing the tresses bi-weekly is also commonly advised. While a once a month protein conditioner should be done too. Following these will produce a strong and beautiful long hair.
• Trimming your hair for about ½ inch every two months can control split ends. As you know split ends make it harder for hairs to grow so cutting them in the hair ends is a great idea.
• The best advice I can give you is proper nutrition. Eat food rich in protein (like eggs) and as much fruits and vegetables as you can. If you are a vegetarian, eat lots of legumes and beans. Drink 8-10 glasses of water and take B vitamins. Do not drink soda pop of any kind.