How To Make Your Hair SoftOct 22
The extended exposure to the sun, wind, and water can leave hair feeling dry and lifeless. Touchable tresses are every woman’s dream. They’re easy to acquire! Here, fresh ideas for keeping your hair ultra-soft:
• “By combining a daily moisturizing treatment with a weekly or biweekly intensive treatment” you are sure to have luxuriously soft hair.
• While washing your hair daily, can tend to dry it out, it is sometime unavoidable. If you do have to wash your hair every day you will need to pay special attention to it to keep it nice and soft, you must wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo.
• Too harsh brushing can cause hair to break and split, which leaves it rough to the touch.
• Avoid too much heat. Heat weakens the hair shaft, making it susceptible to split ends and breakage. Space out your heat use by going with the tousled, towel-dried hair look on some mornings.
• If you must use heat on your hair, at least protect it first with silicone-based hair protection spray.
• If you do have to wash your hair every day you will need to pay special attention to it to keep it nice and soft, first wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo. Follow this with a conditioner that you wash out.
• Use shine-enhancing products. For a boost of shine, combine a shine serum product meant to boost your hair’s shine with your conditioner when you are in the shower.
• If hair is frizzy and wiry-feeling when dry, rub a small amount of hand lotion into the ends to make them touchable.
• Trim your hairs regularly. This helps to get rid of some of the split ends. If you are just starting care of your hair, you should begin to see a noticeable difference in your hair as your healthier new hair is growing in at the roots.