Straight hair is normally fine and thin. Caring for straight hair properly is an important step to keep the hair healthy and looking good. Your straight hairs have a number of advantages over curly locks. It is easy to maintain and can be styled in a number of ways. But straight hairs also need a care especially in summer. Here is how to care for your straight hair.
1. Find a mild shampoo that will allow you to wash your hair every day, if needed. Keeping your hair clean is essential to keep the hair shiny. Shampoo made specifically for oily hair can be too drying to use each day.
2. Your perfect brush is a flat paddle brush with wide bristles that separate the hair without damage.
3. Avoid products with alcohol in their top three ingredients. Alcohol is great at helping tame thick, wavy hair but will make fine, straight strands cling together.
4. Get regular haircuts if you decide to grow your hair long. Straight hair can look dry and ragged at the ends because of age and breakage, so trim at least an inch every year to keep the ends in tip-top shape.
5. Condition your hair. A good conditioner will help keep your hair healthy and will make it easier to untangle after shampooing. If you have dry hair you will need to use a moisturizing conditioner.
6. If you’re aiming for volume, try not to handle your hair too much. Heat and oil from your palms can be enough to make fine hair soft.
7. Always apply heat protection. Even if you are only blow drying your hair you need to apply something to protect it from the heat.
8. Blows dry your hair with the blow dryer on the lowest heat setting. Always keep the nozzle pointed downwards. This will help the cuticle to lie flat which will make the hair look shinier.
Skin is a very essential part of our being. It plays a major role to look beautiful and fresh. Dead skin cells make your skin dull and lifeless. We need to take care it with the changing season in order to get lucrative and glowing skin and look beautiful. Here are some homemade beauty tips for glowing skin.
1. Make a paste of Multani Mitti and rose water. Apply this paste on your face and other parts of your skin you want to take care of. It is best to apply this paste near eyes to get rid of dark circles.
2. Make a paste of Multani Mitti and Gulab Jal and apply it on your face and other parts of skin you want to glow. Apply it near your face to get rid of dark circle near eyes.
3. Wrap a grated raw potato under your eye for 15 minutes. wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream. It will remove dark circle under your eye.
4. Glowing Facial Mask: Make a paste of fuller’s earth, honey and mashed papaya and apply on your face. When it starts to dry then wash it off.
5. Take a grated raw potato and wrap it under your eyes for 15 minutes. Apply eye creams after this treatment to remove dark circles under eyes.
6. Make a paste of papaya pulp and lemon juice. Apply this paste on your skin for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it off. This method is best for oily skin type.
7. Take turmeric powder and orange juice. Mix them together to make a paste. Use it as scrub on your face and neck and wash it with cold water.
8. Cucumber is considered as natural cleanser. Take cucumber juice and mix it with milk and use it as cleanser.
9. Apply paste of banana and milk on your face for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. It is best for glowing skin.
10. Prepare a mixture of brown sugar and milk and apply to face and let it be for overnight. Wash it in the morning. It improves smoothness of your skin.
11. Vinegar is best for cleansing and yogurt is also a cleaning agent. Take one tea spoon of vinegar mix it with 1 table spoon of yogurt, apply it on your face, massage for 5 minutes and wash it with warm water. It is best to use before going to bed.
12. Oxygen gives life and glow to your skin, exercise provides oxygen into your body. Make sure that you are doing exercise thrice in a weak.
13. If you want to get a glowing skin quickly, try using ice and moisturizer. Put few drops of moisturizer or malai on a cube of ice. Massage your face with this cube for 2-5 minutes.
14. Having a bath twice a day is a good method to keep your skin clean. It will make your body cool as well.
Your back pores can potentially be clogged due to extra sebum on the surface of your skin. As a result, the cells become dead and can’t escape the skin. Along with the sebum, they attract bacteria and this help in the formation of acne. So, if you’re wondering just how do I get rid of back acne then? I have some tips that you can start using right now.
1. Wash the back with an anti-bacterial cleanser formulated for the face, such as Cetaphil. Stay away from regular soap. Let skin dry.
2. Use an antibacterial soap and wash after activities that make you sweat. Try not to take too many showers because it can cause your skin to dry.
3. Try to get a back scrubber and apply soap to it and scrub your back down with it. If you have someone who can applied acne product on your back that would be great too.
4. Apply baking soda. Cheap and fighting against acne, use some baking soda while taking a shower on the acne affected areas. I found that this easy kitchen product works almost as well as most acne treatments that you can buy at the store.
5. Foods with anti-oxidants also helped me a lot when fighting against acne. There are a lot of foods with anti-oxidants in them, but the one’s I ate the most are apples and grapes.
6. You can use aloe Vera cream to alleviate and refresh your back acne. Green tea acne cream is a good option as well as it will nourish your skin and the tea extract has amazing curing benefits.
7. Exfoliation is a great way to get rid of dead skin cells that tend to build up on the back, buttocks and back of the arms.
8. Particularly stubborn back and body acne, and especially those caused by the genes, however demand stricter measures. In this respect, oral antibiotics are popular remedies.
9. Have adequate sleep and rest everyday because people with lack of sleep tend to be nervous and get stressed out easily. Their minds and bodies are tired and can’t cope with life demands.
10. Drink lots of water daily, at least 8 glasses to flush out toxins from your body. Toxins can cause acne.