Many people have a tendency to suffer from dry skin in winter, but the good news is that you do not have to deal with flaking, cracking skin anymore. Dry skin occurs most commonly on the arms and legs, but can also affect the trunk of the body. Here are tips that can prevent dry skin or keep it from getting worse.
1. Add oil to your bath. Add a tablespoon or so of almond, jojoba, olive, or hazelnut oil to your bath water after you’ve soaked for about 5 minutes. By soaking first, your skin gets plumped up by the water, and then by adding the oil, it will seal in the absorbed moisture.
2.Increase your water level and drink water daily. Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of pure water a day to keep your skin and body properly hydrated. Drink more if you’re super active.
3. Do not use hot water. Hot water removes your natural skin oils more quickly. Warm water is best for bathing.
4. Use a deodorant soap, stop. These soaps dry the skin. And they contain perfumes, which are irritants. Liquid soaps also tend to be gentler on your skin. Put a squirt bottle next to your sink for washing your hands.
5. Eating a well-balanced diet that is high in vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, and fatty acids is good for the skin. Foods that are high in Vitamin A are especially important to the health of your skin.
6. Oil moisturizers are less greasy but still effective. Examples of oils that can be applied directly to the skin include baby oil, mineral oil, vegetable oil, and bath oil.
7. Limit time in the bathtub or shower. A 5- to 10-minute bath or shower adds moisture to the skin. Spending more time in the water often leaves your skin less hydrated than before you started.
8. Change razor blades after 5 to 7 shaves. A dull blade bothers dry skin.
9. Cover up outdoors in winter. In the cold, wear a scarf and gloves to help prevent chapped lips and hands.
10. Be good to your face. If you have very dry skin, cleanse your face just once a day, at night. In the morning, rinse your face with cool water.
How to get rid of a pimple is concern that most men and women share. Both genders worry of your skin especially when it is visible on the face like pimples. Pimples, also called as spots or zinc is a type of acne. This is a result of excess oils that are trapped in the pores. Pimples can pop up on your nose, your forehead, your back, your chest, or anywhere else you can imagine. There are various remedies for pimples treatment, but for quick response you need to follow the following remedies.
• Cleaning the skin is an important part of curing pimples and the cleaning needs special care when you need to cure pimples overnight. If you wash your face with a soap enriched with aloe Vera it can help you immensely.
• Lemon juice is known to be an effective remedy to get rid of pimples quickly. Apply lemon juice directly over the pimple and let it dry. Wash off after it dries.
• Garlic is known to be effective in curing pimples and skin infections. Crush a few cloves of garlic and apply it ever the pimple. Wash off with cold water after it dries thoroughly.
• Avoid touching your face frequently. It is a bit difficult but very necessary because your fingers transmit dirt and oil, which only causes the pimple’s to multiply and persist for a longer time.
• Egg white will dry up the pimples and reduce swelling of pimples. You can apply egg white over the pimple, leave it for half and hour and see the result.
• Turmeric is a great healer and can be used in mixture with coriander juice to treat pimples. Apply the mixture every night on your face and see the difference.
• Ice is often used as a quick remedy to get rid of Pimple overnight. You just need to wrap an ice cube in a piece of cloth and apply it on your Pimple for about 20-30 seconds.
• Apply a small dab of toothpaste to your pimple before you go to bed. This will draw out any excess oil and moisture from the pimple. Plain white toothpaste works best for this method.
• Mix honey and cinnamon to make a paste and apply it over pimples before going to bed. Next morning wash your face with cold water. You may feel itching sensation in the first few minutes as honey is sticky. You will find that the pimples are dried and dead the next morning.
Despite the many myths and claims that abound, there is no definite proven’ way how to make your hair grow faster, actually. Growing long, beautiful healthy hair is not a really difficult process. Slow or no hair growth can have many reasons, ranging from the result of medications and diet to stress and even scalp disease. Emphasis on proper hair care routine and diet is considered to be the most valuable advice. Here, are a few effective tips on to how to make your hair grow faster and longer.
1. Trim your hair regularly to keep damage to a minimum, since hair break interferes somewhat with the growth process.
2. Regular scalp massages are highly useful in growing hair faster naturally.
3. Use a quality hair brush at all times. “If you use a cheap hairbrush it’s responsible to split the ends of your hair”.
4. Try and keep your stress levels down. You can even end up losing hair when you’re stressed.
5. Use natural oils to keep your hair in good condition, Coconut oil is said to be good for hair and to help promote growth.
6. Flip your head over for about 2-4 minutes daily. This may sound odd but, it tends to stimulate hair follicles by reversing the flow of blood.
7. Prepare a homemade hair mask to accelerate hair growth by mixing a tablespoon of honey in one egg yolk. Apply this hair pack on the scalp and leave it for about half an hour. Finally, wash your hair with mildly warm water.
8. Always hold hair in one hand, if it is long enough, while brushing or combing with the other to avoid pulling hair out from the root.