Grooming doesn’t just consist of your face and hair. Your body is just as vital and needs an equal amount of time and attention. Body cares is very essential because it enhance your self confidence and improve present ability. I will provide you some great tips for skin care so you can maintain a healthy and youthful appearance, and ultimately a winning edge.
1. During sleep is the ideal time for your body to regenerate and renew so it’s really important you get a good night’s sleep. Lack of sleep can really show on your skin so make sure you dedicate some time before bed to unwinding and pampering.
2. Before you take your bath or shower give your skin a wake-up with a dry body-brushing session. Just five minutes brushing your skin in a circular motion not only exfoliates skin but also helps combat cellulite by improving circulation. After exfoliating, use a body moisturizer or body wash with added moisturizer to keep skin from drying out.
3. Give your hands a real treat once every few weeks by rubbing hands with a combination of sugar and baby oil. While the sugar exfoliates the oil will hydrate thirsty skin leaving hands incredibly soft. Moisturizing your hands daily is very important.
4. Daily exercise can improve your complexion as it increases blood flow, gets rid of impurities through sweat and brings more oxygen to the skin.
5. Clean make-up brushes every month or two with gentle soap. Get rid of make-up that is past its expiration date.
6. Eat nutritious and balanced foods to supply enough vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin C to your skin. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day to keep your skin moisturized.
7. Oatmeal can be an excellent natural scrub and is a great beauty trick. It will help removing the dead cells from your face to give it a fresh look.
8. The best trick for beauty is egg yolk which is rich in nutrients that will let you have beautifully glowing skin. To make a face pack of egg yolk- mix 1 egg yolk with ½tablespoon of olive oil and ½table spoon of lemon juice. Apply the pack on your face and leave it to dry for around 15 mins.
9. Beauty means not only for body and face but also for heels. Cracked heels look bad and hence, you can’t ignore them. To treat your cracked heels melt paraffin wax and mix mustard oil with it. Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave overnight.
10. Cucumber juice can be used to treat sunburn. Peel and grate one cucumber and squeeze juice from it. Refrigerate the juice. Mix the juice with ½teaspoon of glycerin and rose water. Apply the mixture on the affected area.
11. Bathe with lukewarm water and mild soaps. Do not take a hot water shower as it causes your skin to blush and become dry. After a bath, do not dry your skin by rubbing hard with a towel. Instead with a soft, gentle towel pat dry your skin.
12. Beauty tricks also considers to clear the dead skin from your hand mix some sea salt with lemon juice and rub your hands with it by using an old toothbrush. Rinse off your hands with lukewarm water.
Natural skin care is the care of the skin using naturally-derived ingredients. Taking care of your skin is one of the most important hygienic procedures of the human body. Many people, who use natural skin care products, generally make their own products at home from naturally occurring ingredients. Here, are some use full natural skin care tips.
1. Mash potatoes to a creamy texture with a little milk and mix with a few drops of glycerin and rose water. Apply this mixture to the area where skin is wrinkled. Potatoes are excellent sources of minerals, which are good for the skin.
2. Mix ½ cup cooked oatmeal, 1 egg white, 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, and ½ cup mashed apple into a smooth paste. Apply it to the face and leave on for 15 minutes.
3. In a blender or food processor, combine 1 peeled, cored apple with a tablespoon of honey and pulse until smooth. Apply mixture to face and allow it to stay for 15 minutes, then rinse.
4. Mix 1⁄4 cup honey, 1 tablespoon liquid soap and 1⁄2 cup glycerin. Apply smoothly on to face using a face sponge. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat face dry.
5. Put chopped papaya into a glass container, blend until it reaches smooth consistency. Add coconut flakes and mix together with your fingers. Apply the mixture to your skin and rub with smooth circular motions. Then rinse with warm water.
6. Grind almonds using a coffee grounder or food processor. It has to be of fine-grained, sandy consistency in order not to scratch the skin. Add grinded almonds and olive oil. Mix altogether until the creamy paste is ready. Rub onto skin, rinse off with lukewarm water.
7. Use flaxseed oil or walnut oil with balsamic vinegar as a salad dressing. Be sure to keep these oils refrigerated. They should not be heated or used for cooking.
8. Make an herbal mixture of lavender flowers by pouring near-boiling water over 2 to 3 tablespoons of fresh or dried flower tops. Simply add 1 ounce, or 2 tablespoons, of cider vinegar and mix well. Pour this lotion into a spray bottle or mister for easy application. Use daily after cleansing the skin.
Make up colors change with fashion styles and seasons. Eye shadow is one of the main elements when you apply makeup. Your eyes are the windows to your soul. The general use of eye shadow is to shape and shade the eye. Your choice of eye shadow dramatically defines the appearance of your eyes. Here are some tips to choose the right eye shadow for your eyes based on your skin color:
• Before you can select the right color, you will need to understand the purpose of every shade, and how to combine them in the most flattering way for your circumstance.
• When you apply eye shadow, the type of brush you choose is very important. Basically, there are three types of eye shadow brushes depending on the area of eyelid that is small eye shadow brush, large eye shadow brush and shadow softening brush.
• You can wear most eye shadow colors, but keep them in the lighter shades, especially for daytime wear. If your hair is dark, you can go with slightly darker eye online casino shadow colors.
• Choose the ones that are slightly darker than your skin tone, or try a gold that really glimmers and shines. Other colors to try include greens, aquas, purples and blues.
• If you”re going for a subtle look, stay within the realm of you natural tones or punch it up slightly by layering colors, for more depth, or by adding neutral highlights for shine.
• If you love experimenting with various shades in bold colors, you can put together a collection of eye shadows in different shades and textures to match your every outfit, regardless of your complexion, hair, or iris color.
• Apply pale gray, slate blue, purple or pink on the lids and one shade darker in the crease for accent. Highlight the brow bone with off-white shadow.
• Brown shadow with a shimmer works beautifully, but don’t shy away form vibrant shades like greens, blues or purples. Keep the shadow sheer, and use one that sparkles.