Teeth are the most important part of your mouth that helps you to chew your food so that the food can easily get digest. A bright white smile is a sign of beauty and confidence in every culture. Teeth plays a vital role in our everyday social connections. They are always visible when we are talking, smiling or singing. If you do not clean your teeth, then the germs will destroy your teeth. Here, are some very useful tips for natural ways to clear your teeth.
1. Take the slice of lemon and, with your hand, massage your teeth with it in a circular motion as if polishing your teeth.
2. Mix 1/2 the teaspoon of sea salt into an 8-ounce cup of water. Rinse your mouth with the sea salt water.
3. Baking soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide is the most expensive whitening product.
4. Avoid drinking red wine and coffee because these can stain your teeth quickly. On the other hand, smoking can turn the color of your teeth to yellow. Drink milk and lots of water instead.
5. Add a few drops to your tooth brush and simple brush it on, or add the olive oil to a corner of a clean wash cloth and rub it. It can’t hurt to try this natural whitening tip. Olive oil is good for you!
6. Raw and crunchy vegetables can act as tooth cleaners. Some specific examples are carrots, celery, cucumbers and broccoli.
7. Wood ash acts as a bleaching agent and quickly whitens teeth. You can brush with just wood ash or mix it with some toothpaste and brush your teeth. Tiny crystals in the ash scrub and avoid to stains.
8. Malic acid is a naturally occurring substance that can be used to remove tooth discoloration. Discoloration often appears over time from heavy amounts of tea, coffee, alcohol and tobacco products.
9. Peroxide is a substance used to clean wounds and keep them from getting infected. It can also be used to help whiten teeth. After brushing your teeth, swish some peroxide around in your mouth, then rinse thoroughly with water.
Long fingernails are a sign of beauty. If you’re an expressive personality who uses your hands when you talk, your hands and fingernails will play a vital role in the image you project. If your body does not get enough calcium, your nails tend to slow their growth and they become weak and brittle. Follow these simple tips that how to make your nails as beautiful and healthy as possible.
• Massage nail beds once a day for about ten seconds per nail. It’s easy and you can do it anywhere!
• To make your nails grow faster drink lots of milk or eat a lot of food with vitamin D.
• Water is the most important for any process in your body, including keeping your long nails grow healthy. Adequate water avoids you from having frail nails and rough surface nails.
• Use clipper to cut the nails on your feet and use only a manicure scissors to cut the nails on your hands. Why do we distinguish? Because, the incorrect use of nails cutter will make the nails grow crooked.
• Protein is another substance that will make your nails stronger. It can be found on milk, red meat, eggs, fish, soy, and wheat.
• Stop biting your nails. You can’t grow long fingernails if you keep biting them off.
Clogged pores are usually a result of skin cells that shed too rapidly. Pores are necessary to the health of your skin. When dead skin cells block oil from flowing freely through the pores, pimples and blackheads can be the result. Getting rid of clogged pores is important to minimize their look and prevent acne.
1. Use a glycolic acid cleanser twice a day, every morning and every night before bed. Glycolic acid is a kind of naturally-occurring acid that serves as “a chemical exfoliate” to slow down the shedding of skin cells and stop them from clogging facial pores.
2. Use a cleanser, scrub and moisturizer containing salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is a common ingredient in most acne medications. It works by allowing skin cells to shed more readily and prevents them from getting stuck in pores.
3. Apply a bentonite clay mask to your whole face and allow it to dry completely. Bentonite is a volcanic ash that acts like a sponge, drawing impurities from your pores. Rinse the mask’ off with plenty of warm water.
4. Use a blackhead removal tool to squeeze blackheads gently from your skin. Tools can be as simple as a small metal loop or as complex as a suction machine.
5. Splash your skin with cold water to close the pores. Finish with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid toner for acne-prone skin. Using toner daily can help dry oil in the pores, keeping them from becoming clogged again.
6. Avoid using hot water and harsh soaps on your skin, moisturize daily with a non comedogenic lotion and wear sunscreen every time you are outside.