You want to look young, but you can’t because of the lines all over your face. Laugh lines, deep wrinkles, frown lines – whatever you choose to call them – add numbers to your age. Laugh lines are the creases that form at the sides of the mouth and outer corners of the eyes. Here, are tips to help you eliminate laugh lines.
1. Apply fresh aloe Vera gel obtained from the leaf. Cut a leaf off the base and get the gel with a spoon. Try not to break the green peel and then apply. Aloe Vera contains malice acid that helps give you healthier skin.
2. Avocados provide moisture. They also contain Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps protect your skin from the sun. Lightly mash the pulp, apply it on your face and wait for around 20 minutes before wiping it off.
3. Papaya is one more fruit that can reduce the laugh lines from your face. Add 1 part dry oatmeal powder to 2 parts of papaya paste. The enzymes found in the fruit will strip off the outmost skin layer, making it shine and the visibility of laugh lines from your face.
4. Wear a hat to protect the head and face from sun exposure. Excessive sun and heat can dehydrate and make the skin dry, causing prominent laugh lines.
5. Consult a dermatologist for more intense treatments, such as soft tissue fillers like collagen. Investigate chemical peels, micro and regular dermabrasion “which can be” effective in eliminating laugh lines.
6. Exfoliation helps a lot in reducing the laugh lines on your face. Clear the dead cells on your skin with the help of exfoliate facial scrub and then apply a lotion, cream or moisturizer, according to your skin type.
7. Laser resurfacing is also an option for greater consistency. Botox and other plastic surgeries can also remove laugh lines.
You like to wear a sleeveless top but feel insecure because of the dark armpits. A dark underarm can be a source of extreme embarrassment, especially if it is accompanied by a bad odor and sweat. If you are suffering from dark underarms and are desperately looking for a remedy, here are some tips you can try out.
• If the shirt is white, you might be tempted to bleach the stain. Don’t do it! Bleach will actually darken the stains because it reacts with the proteins in sweat.
• Apply the lemon and honey mixture on the armpit and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. After that, rinse with warm water. It is best to do this after taking a bath. You can also apply alum powder on your armpits afterward.
• Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and helps produce more collagen “which will make” the skin look better and younger, thus, the dark pigmentation will be lessened.
• Baking soda is another natural element that can help whiten underarms. Simply rub baking soda on your underarms every time you take a bath. To be able to see the effects, you must do this regularly.
• Apply the lemon juice and turmeric powder mixture on the underarms and let it sit for at least 12 minutes before rinsing. Rubbing gently can be done. You can also use lemon halves to rub the underarms.
• Make a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water and apply the paste under your arms. Keep the paste on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it in warm water.
• Curd and Yogurt are rich sources of fatty acids and vitamins that help treat skin related ailments, in addition to preventing issues like, foul odor and discoloration.
• Before bath, apply a paste of turmeric, gram flour, lime juice and milk. This works well as gram flour helps in removing all the dead skin and cleans the follicles. Best for underarms skin care.
• Sandalwood powder is the best natural deodorizer also acts like natural bleach. Applying sandalwood powder with fresh milk cream or milk will help to get rid of stained armpits.
• Use a product that contains a lactic acid or an alpha hydroxy acid to exfoliate dead skin cells, which can build up and lead to underarm stains.
• Wax your underarms instead of shaving. Shaving leaves hair below the skin’s surface and sometimes leads to ingrown hairs. This can make it look as if you have dark armpits. Waxing gets the skin’s surface to remove hairs that may cause a stained appearance.
Most of the anti-frizz styling products out there work extremely well but not without the cooperation of suitable styling tools and the right brushes. After all of that, if there is any humidity in the air, none of this will work to get your hair soft.
• It is difficult to suggest exactly which ones would work best for the smallest nuances between products often make or break your hair.
• The best products may not be able to compensate for what nature has given or counteract the environment are facing. Working with Hair stylist to learn the best techniques for straightening your hair with heat and the appropriate styling tools would be a terrifically brilliant idea.
• Thermal hair straightening works with impressive results that defy curliest of locks and it lasts and lasts at least until cut it off.
• The process starts with a conditioner that protect your hair from the damage caused by the heat and chemicals used during the treatment.
• Next a hair relaxer applied in stages along with intermittent heat applications and flat ironing procedure that apply to small sections of hair.
• Unfortunately, the companies making the thermal hair straightening products are not willing to share their ingredient lists and legally they do not have.
• Control Freak Serum is one that will always be in my cabinet from here on forward. It straightens better than any other product I’ve tried.
• The best flat iron on the market today, the FHI heat Runway is a favorite among the pros because those perfect gifts for teens.it creates sleek, smooth hair with just one or two passes.
• Hanna’s mini flat irons are perfect for travel and keep your purse for touch ups. Highly rated and perfect for any hair texture. The ceramic and tourmaline flat irons come in blue or pink making
People can get dark spots on their skin for a variety of reasons. Acne can cause dark spots as the skin heals. The hormones from pregnancy can cause dark spots. The most common cause of dark spots on the face is the sun. There are lots of ways to help treat and remove dark spots from your face.
• Use sunscreen daily with SPF 15 or higher. It is always wise to block the sun that darkens and harms the skin. This will also minimize your risk of acquiring skin cancer.
• Do not pick your pimples or zits since it can result in permanent scarring.
• Potato juice has a power to fade any spot. Dab potato juice all over your face 2-3 times and let it dry. To enhance its power; may add few drops of lemon juice to it.
• Mix to be lemon juice, honey or sugar and apply on your skin. Lemon juice is acid and can remove spots.
• Green coconut water is excellent to remove dark spots. Soak cotton and apply coconut water on your skin again and again. Do this every day and see what change has come on your skin.
• Castor oil is to be quite effective to make the skin blemish free.
• Milk and milk product such as butter also helped to lighten spots.
• Regular use of fruit and vegetable masks such as those made with apricots, strawberries, cucumbers and red currant will help lighten freckles.
• Regular exfoliation helps to remove the dirt and oil on the face that can cause blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. A pimple can cause dark spots on your face as it heals.
• Use a whitening mask once a week. A whitening mask will target the dark spots on your face, lightening them gradually and brightening your skin.
Hair is considered as one of the biggest beauty asset of a woman. Any woman would love to possess thick, healthy hair. Hairs are either long or short; the thing that matters a lot in their beauty is their health. Excessive hair fall is a common problem. Reasons for excessive hair loss vary, and solutions depend on the causes. Luckily I have some great home remedies for hair loss in women.
1. Massaging the scalp for a few minutes every day will increase blood flow to the hair follicles and will prevent hair loss temporarily.
2. Reducing hair loss, six drops each of the bay and lavender essential oils can be added to four ounces of sesame oil or soybean or almond oil and massaged into the hair roots. It is recommended that one should wait for at least 20 minutes before washing the hair.
3. Aloe Vera helps in healing the scalp, balances the PH level of the scalp and cleans the pores. A mixture of Aloe Vera gel with wheat germ oil and coconut milk promotes hair growth and reduces dandruff.
4. Cut a few Amla fruits into pieces, dry it in the shade and boil in coconut oil until the solid matter is well cooked and appears dark in color. This oil “when massaged into the scalp every day” is the best medicine for premature graying of hair.
5. Henna the traditional herb found in India is a good hair conditioner and is the best way to healthier hair. It protects against breakage of hair and gives that natural shine to the hair.
6. Healthy and balanced food reflects from your hair. For the better nourishment of hair, take food containing plenty of protein, like milk and other things containing milk.
7. To prevent hair fall and your hair of becoming weak do not clip or tie your hair tightly because it weakens your hair and they start falling.