We are usually the household keepers, the ones involved in planning activities. Sometimes the group of a friend can be one of the strongest motivators to exercise. Women who may not have time in their daily schedule to take a break and go to the gym, but who are interested in burning as many calories as possible, without changing their schedules. Here are some useful tips for women.
• You need to understand the signs of your body. This is one of the prime health care tips for you where you have to avoid over-charging your body.
• The most important fitness tips for you even though it’s technically a nutrition tip. Each Sunday make a grocery list and a meal plan for the week. You can cook most of my food for the entire week on Sunday. This helps you when you are in a hurry.
• When women are busy, they are notorious for not eating or finding something quick to snack on that isn’t always the best choice health wise. Protein shakes are quick, easy and a great way to ensure you gets nutrients you need. If you’re not eating, you’re not able to burn calories efficiently.
• When you only have a limited amount of time to complete a workout, you want it to be the most efficient workout possible. You want to work all muscle groups, your lower body and upper body as well as burn as lots of calories as you can.
• Mix up your workout routine by jumping rope to get your blood pumping and oxygen is flowing. Pump it up by shifting your weight from your right foot to the left while you circle your arms.
• Parsley is a natural diuretic that keeps water retention in check. Enjoy the fresh, herbal flavor it adds to lunches and dinners.
• Pineapple not only adds juicy sweetness to your meals but also contains bromelain, a digestive enzyme that assists break down food to decrease bloating.
• Change your diet soda for green tea. Recent research shows that the green tea extract promotes weight loss by rising caloric burn. It also has properties that may help prevent cancer and heart sickness.
A woman wants her eyes to look beautiful. Sparkling eyes are an asset and can enhance one’s personality. A sparkle in the eye reflects a healthy look. Eyes are the windows to your soul. Here are some tips to keep the natural spark in the eyes without applying makeup.
1. Rub your hands together briskly until they feel warm. Close your eyes and place the palms of your hands lightly over your eyes. Your eyesight will be more crisp and clear, and your eyes will look more rested and shining.
2. Gooseberry is known to be very good for eyes. They brighten eyes and keep them in great condition. Splatter your eyes with the water in which you have soaked gooseberry powder during the night.
3. Tea bags are the good method to fix puffy eyes in a second. Soak a pair of them in ice cold water, squeeze them and place over the eyes for 10 minutes.
4. Apply a good quality moisturizer containing vitamins C and E to nurture the skin around the eyes. Pure almond oil may as well be applied.
5. Do not strain the eyes. Proper lighting is essential. Improper lighting causes dull eyes. Sleep well; the eyes must get sufficient rest.
6. Refresh exhausted eyes with Rosewater. Soak 2 ball of cotton wool with rosewater. Add a couple of drops of castor oil to it. Now place these saturated pads on your eyes and relax for a few minutes.
7. Woman should use the application of particular sheet coat of castor oil daily for sparkling her eyes.
8. Use the mixture of sandalwood and nutmeg in the sensitive eye area before sleeping and then leave overnight. In the next morning, wash it off.
9. Drink warm water throughout the day. This helps flush out toxins and keeps digestion smooth. The reward: your eyes sparkle.
10. Never sleep with makeup and apply a sunscreen prepared for sensitive skin around the eyes. Use baby oil to moisturize the lid is to avoid patchy skin and pigmentation.
Women who want to have thicker eyelashes .Thicken eyelashes are a good idea to advantage of an attention-grabbing glance. You can attain naturally thick eyelashes safely and cheaply without even leaving your house. Here are some very useful tips that how to thicken your eyelashes naturally.
• Practice usual grooming of your lashes as you do your hair. Brush your lashes two times a day using an eyelash brush.
• You can also use a clean mascara brush if you don‘t have an eyelash brush. Add a few drops of vitamin E oil to the brush or apply directly onto the lashes.
• Vitamin E oil assists prevent lashes from shedding. Daily brushing arouse lash growth and makes your lashes look softer and thicker.
• Apply olive oil to your lashes. Olive oil is widely used to strengthen hair and stimulate hair growth. Apply a few drops on a cotton ball and dab on eyelashes. Leave it on for five minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
• Vaseline stimulates hair and lash growth. Apply to your lashes before going to bed at night and rinse off with warm water in the morning.
• Never forget to clean your face thoroughly of dirt, oils and makeup, especially in the eyes and eyelashes. Clogged follicles hinder eyelash growth. Use an eye makeup remover or Pond’s cold cream.
• While you are in the procedure of thickening your lashes stop using eyelash curlers. These gadgets weaken the eyelash strands, which will lead to breaks.