For the bride to look gorgeous on the day of her wedding, it is essential to take care of the skin at least two weeks in advance. Traditional homemade, herbal lotions and concoctions may be applied to the skin. To make a perfect make up for your wedding it is important that you have a good skin. So to have a perfect skin there are a few tips for bridal make up.
• Avoid eating oily food that can make your skin oily, irritating and swelling.
• The most important point of consideration is drinking plenty of water that would keep you hydrated and water also helps in glowing skin.
• It is important that you shape your eyebrow before the wedding day.
• On the night before your wedding make sure you remove the entire make up and apply lip moisturizer to avoid dry lips.
• Before your makeup wash your face properly and the make up should not look overdone.
• For a basic look, apply a brown eye shadow on the eyelids and white or silver on the outer sides. Avoid using pink if you are fair, as this makes you appear pale. The eyes also look smaller. Instead, try on bronze, dark brown or maroon shades.
• Eyeliners are a must since they make your eyes look bigger and more beautiful. The safest color to use is black. Use waterproof eyeliners.
• Mascara must also be waterproof and basic colors such as black or neutral are preferred.
• Match your lipstick with your dress. Hues and shades of crimson and pink will enhance the poutiness and color of your lips. Make sure it blends well with the colored dye on your dress.
• Do not forget to wear a blusher. Light shades of pink and peach give you the coy-bride look. It also highlights the natural color of your cheeks.
• You should choose the color of the make up according to your wedding attire and according to the wedding theme.
The best concealers cover dark circles and can be used as a scar concealer because of its thickness. The best concealers can also be used for skin & facial blemishes providing you find one that matches your skin tone. The most common mistake people make is choosing a concealer that is too light. You can make sure the best concealer stays on all day by covering it with a transparent powder.
When choosing a concealer you should pick one that matches you own skin tone unless you want it also to highlight. Then pick one lighter than you own coloring. You will want your concealer to match your skin tone so no one knows you are wearing it, cover what you want covered easily and stay put all day. If you plan to be at a pool, spa, sauna or the beach looks for one that is waterproof. This will keep you looking fresh all day.
How To Apply Concealer:
Concealer is one of the most important products in any woman’s beauty. Many women are afraid of concealers because they don’t know how to find the right shade or apply it properly. So make sure that when you apply concealer you follow the right way.
1. Use brush and fingers to apply Concealer. To get the best finish from your concealer, pat it onto the problem area and use a tapping motion to work it onto the skin.
2. Wash your hands before handling your face. Dirt and oils on your hands will only aggravate the blemish.
3. Apply concealer sparingly initially and slowly build up the desired coverage layer by layer.
4. When you are using liquid or solid foundation then you should apply the concealer only after the foundation but when you are using a cream-to-powder foundation then you should use the concealer first and then only the foundation.
5. Do not use too much or your concealer will end up looking cakey.
6. Avoid getting concealer into the small wrinkles around your eyes, as it will make them look more noticeable. Instead, try a creamier formula for that area to better camouflage imperfections.
7. If you have dry skin, select a moisturizing concealer to give coverage, provide comfort and soften lines. Matte formulations are likely to make the skin feel tight and appear creepy.
8. To keeps the things as natural as possible. Apply your foundation first and then top up the cover on only the inner half of the under eye. This way if you have the beginnings of fine lines, you are not adding weight to the outer half and showing off the problem.
Winter brings many changes in our body. Our skin tends to become dry due to the decrease in production of oil by the sebaceous glands in the skin. Winter makeup requires extremely different approach than makeup for other season. Because cold weather might be devastating for looks you work on for several hours. Here are some tips that you can follow so as to put on fabulous makeup during winters.
1. Applying moisturizer immediately after taking a shower or washing your face will help lock-in moisture.
2. Choose good face cream to apply under your makeup, so it will last long.
3. Apply moisturizer frequently, especially after washing your hands, and avoid cotton gloves, which absorb moisture and stay wet.
4. You can use silicone based foundations in winter’s cold days. They are good to work.
5. For eyes, use shadow colors like golden or chocolate brown, purple, berry and mauve. Grays are good as well for a smoky eye effect, popular at winter night get-togethers.
6. Try colored mascara like navy, burgundy and auburn that gives lashes a subtle color and some depth as well without looking too obvious.
7. If you want to draw attention to only one area of your face during winter, it is best to put emphasis on your eyes. A smoky eye look will work well during this time of year.
8. Keep your lips moisturized in order to prevent them from becoming cracked and dry. It is a good idea to apply a lip-gloss throughout the day. You can also choose lipstick that contains beeswax instead of lip gloss.
9. When you choose blush or eye shadows, pick mousse one and avoid eye shadows that contain Vaseline.