Eyes that are bright and sparkling attract attention. Puffy eyes can be caused by any number of things from allergies, crying and salt. The skin around the eyes is very thin and is full of blood which makes it very sensitive. Puffy eyes will go away after a little bit of time or some treatments done at home. Here are some useful tips.
• Try a soothing eye cream with aloe and Vitamin E, which can be applied to the eyes.
• Moisten two tea bags in cold water, chill them in the refrigerator and place them over closed eyelids for several minutes.
• When using sliced food items, cut really thin then apply a couple layers over the skin. This will help them form to face easier. Sprits or dab cool water over the area first.
• Sleeping on your back prevents puffy eyes by keeping water from pooling up under your eyes overnight and you should also sleep with your head slightly elevated to get rid of puffy eyes.
• Place both of your index fingers on the side of your nose near to your nostrils and apply gentle pressure with your fingers for about 10 seconds and repeat this process 5 times to get rid of puffy eyes.
• By drinking enough water, your body will stay hydrated and will reduce the puffiness around your eyes.
• Stiffly beat few egg whites. Add a drop or two of witch hazel. Apply to the face and under the eyes with a brush. This will make the skin feel tighter and look less puffy.
• If you keep your head in an elevated position while you sleep, it discourages fluids from settling around your eyes.
• Strawberries were considered to be the fountain of youth in ancient Chinese medicine. Strawberry puree mixed with sterile water may also be used as a monthly enema. This helps with fluid retention as well as increasing colon health.
Most kind of stains are found on the surface of the tooth. Regular brushing cannot completely get rid of tartar. What you eat and drink has a big impact on the whiteness of your teeth. A white tooth does not only put in to the beauty of your look, it also increases your confidence. Here are some useful tips that how to get rid of tooth stains easily.
1. When you drink soda, juice, coffee or tea use a straw helps keep the liquid away from the noticeable front surfaces of your teeth.
2. Tobacco is one of the main reasons of stained teeth. It makes your teeth grayish and after a certain time they will get darker. Not only causing stains, the stain of tobacco when penetrated into your teeth and gums can also cause serious damages to your teeth.
3. Using baking soda makes up a natural teeth whitening method. Soak your toothbrush in cool water, dip the tips of its surface in baking soda and then brush your teeth with it. After a few days, you will find fewer stains on your teeth.
4. Orange and lemon fruits naturally whiten teeth. Peel the orange or lemon and rub the inside of the peel against your teeth.
5. Brush your teeth with a little bit of salt. Just apply the salt to your toothbrush and brush as you would normally.
6. Gargle with apple cider vinegar once a day. This will help remove tartar build up and plaque.
7. Drinking water can be a good alternative to rinse your teeth after meals, especially if you were in a situation where you cannot brush them after eating.
8. Eating crunchy foods like apples, pears, carrot or celery will also help you having white teeth free from stains.
9. Add a pinch of salt and turmeric powder to some mustard oil. Brush your teeth with this. It helps removing stains.
10. After every six months visit your dentist for a check up to ensure that your teeth are in good condition. Ask for advices regarding your teeth condition and heal to your teeth problems.
Sensitive skin affects many peoples and easily responds to environmental changes pollution and cosmetics. Sensitive skin care is very important to decrease the probability of reaction. You need to take extra special care of your skin. Here are some easy and useful tips for sensitive skin.
1. Droughts can increase the sensitivity of your skin, so it is a good idea to choose a moisturizer that contains water and unscented.
2. Use products that contain fewer preservatives and chemicals in keeping your skin stay smooth and acne free. Clean your skin especially on the face with soap.
3. Stay away from harsh soaps that contain fragrance or used to control odor. Mild soaps and liquid facial cleansers tend to have a lower pH when is better for your sensitive skin.
4. Moisture on your skin to prevent drying is good. Stay away from moisturizers with salicylic acid, which may be used to control redness, but can cause skin problems.
5. Don’t strip sensitive skin of natural oils by using harsh cleansers filled with soap, sulfates and fragrances.
6. When dry the body, do not rub too hard. Give a pat lightly with a soft towel.
7. Apple cider vinegar restores the natural ph of your skin. The only downside is that really good, organic apple cider vinegar smells very strong.
8. Mix a little aloe Vera get with some water and put in a blender until it is well mixed. This is very soothing as long as you are not allergic to aloe Vera.
9. Mix a very ripe banana with a touch of honey and a few drops of fresh lemon or orange juice. Apply to face for 15 minutes.
10. Egg White and Oatmeal Facial Mask is gentle and moisturizing for sensitive skin. Mix an egg white with some ground oatmeal until it makes a paste you can apply to your face.