Cracked heels are common among people who need to be constantly on their feet. Cracked heels can happen to anyone. It can affect one heel or both heels. If the cracks are deeper, then cracked heels can be painful. Dry skin is a common cause for cracked heels. Here are some tips that how to treat cracked heels.
1. Apply sesame oil on your cracked heels before sleeping in the night. It is a best home remedy for cracked heels.
2. Massage your heels with coconut oil before going to bed in the night. Scrub properly and rinse off in the morning.
3. Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated. It keeps your skin soft and supple preventing dryness of skin that results in cracks.
4. Soak the cracked heels wet in a concentrated lemon juice solution. Initially there may be some pain when the lemon juice hits the cracks. Do this process for 15 minutes. Doing this every week will help the skin of the heels to get a glowing texture.
5. Rub your cracked heels with a pumice stone to loosen and remove as much dead skin as possible.
6. Apply the pulp of a banana over the cracked heels. Leave the pulp on over the skin for 15 minutes, and then rinse it clean. This is a popular home remedy for cracked heels.
7. Cracked heels may be sign of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids deficiency in your body. So add them in your daily diet.
8. Apply Vaseline, petroleum jelly or hydrogenated vegetable oil on your heels after washing your feet clean i.e. after doing any of the above procedures. This helps your feet to recover to its normal condition.
9. Give a foot massage and foot bath to your feet thrice a week that keeps the surrounding skin soft and healthy.
10. Clean the area over the cracked heels then apply some shea butter. The butter retains the moisture content of the skin and helps heel the cracks. It is inexpensive and can be purchased at any retail store.
Skin care guide is easy to follow all you want to do is that go through an every day of nourishing your skin so that it becomes very flawless. Keep your skin dirt and pollution free. Normally most ordinary skin complaints that are associated to breakouts and rashes are usually caused by the use of incorrect creams. Here are some tips for flawless skin.
• If you want well nourished and flawless skin without any breakouts or dry patches then you have to have a perfect moisturizer. Moisturizing your face is very important. Apply an oil-free moisturizer in the day time and throughout the night. Moisturizing your face often smooth the layer of your skin and it glows naturally.
• Never forget to apply a sunscreen before you step out in the sun. A good sunscreen should be applied 15-20 minutes before stepping out into the sun. This not only helps you from getting sun burnt but also reduces the pigmentation marks.
• Exfoliating your skin pores is necessary. It not only unclogs your pores and softens it but also gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads, which make your skin dull.
• If you have dry skin or skin disorders like rosacea then you should be taking an oil blend which contains Omega 3s like fish oils if you are Vegetarian.
• Dark circles will be the last thing you will desire so from now on all you need to do is that you follow the flawless skin guide and go for a good eye cream that says under-eye brightening cream and also use a good concealer that is simple to spread.
• Stress will not help you achieve a flawless skin. It can make your skin show dull.
Take a break from your everyday stress and treat yourself to a day of leisure and recreation.
• Get plenty of sleep and give that skin of yours time to regenerate, dark circles under the eyes are not the sign of a well rested person with flawless skins
• Avoid wrinkles and aging of skin and to enjoy flawless skin throughout the life then you have to have a good sunscreen which you apply every morning because it is the excellent anti-aging product.
• Exercise boosts the blood circulation increasing the supply of oxygen and nutrients to skin to make it glow naturally.
• It’s vital to keep your skin cleansed. Find a good cleanser that matches your skin type. Use your face cleanser every day. You won’t see a difference if you only use it once a week.
Waxing eyebrows is very famous. Eyebrow waxing is an essential part of many people’s grooming routine. Experts wax eyebrows daily and charge for their expertise but this is amazing you can try to do for yourself. Here are some tips that how to wax your eyebrows at home.
• Find any honey you have, and mix it with water, salt, and flower. This creates a perfect wax. Put it in the microwave until it bubbles approximately 30 seconds.
• You have to get the wax the right heat so that it is warm enough to spread and stay to the unnecessary hair while make sure you do not burn your skin.
• Trim eyebrows if necessary. Brush your eyebrows directly up and if there are any hairs longer come out of your usual shape on top, and then you need to trim.
• Pick up an unused disposable mascara stick. Bend it at an angle to use as a comb for the eyebrows. Brush the eyebrow hair out of the way with the mascara wand.
• Put epilation oil on the eyebrow area. Use just a small amount to prepare the area for waxing.
• Apply wax evenly in the direction of hair growth using applicator (wooden stick) to the hair shaping the underneath of your brow.
• Hold the skin tight. Pull the muslin rapidly in the way against hair growth. Remove any excess wax by placing a clean part of the muslin back over the just waxed area, pressing down and pulling back up. Remove any stray hairs with tweezers.