One of the main reasons of dandruff is dryness. Due to the extremes in temperature throughout the winter months and indoor heating can harmful on your scalp. Dandruff can be worse in winter. Dandruff could be a sign of sensitive and too much stress or even the climate of the location in which you live. The appearance of dandruff is unpleasant problem that tends to get irritated during the winter. Here are some tips that how to avoid dandruff in winter:
1. If you have a skin condition and are having an issue with dandruff, consult your doctor for additional information on prescriptions that might help to prevent this issue from continuing.
2. The vinegar application will eliminate that fungus of dandruff caused in winters and hence you will have good dandruff free hair in winters.
3. Try tar shampoos that treat seborrhea, especially if you have severe dandruff. Use medicated shampoos at least twice a week during the winter.
4. Use a humidifier in your home and work environments to put moisture back into the air. Use a cool mist humidifier, as this type of humidifier is easier to maintain than a hot water type of humidifier. Clean and dry your humidifier regularly.
5. Vitamins will work wonders with your hair and make you feel much better. If you want to take a more natural approach, try eating plenty of fruits, vegetables and proteins.
6. If your dandruff might be caused by stress, try many things such as therapy listening to music or wearing earplugs in one or both ears during a day.
7. If dandruff has already appeared, use natural essential oils to improve the condition of your scalp and to get rid of the unpleasant white flakes.
8. You can make a nourishing mask using one tablespoon of castor oil and a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix them well and massage the mask into your scalp. Keep on for half an hour and wash your hair.
Having a perfect glowing skin is the basic right of every bride because fresh and healthy skin is perfect for the bride’s make-up for the wedding day. Wedding is a memorable day for every bride and she wants to be unique, attractive and of course best at that day. Purpose of this discussion is to give easy and essential skin care array for brides. Here are some useful tips for Pakistani brides skin care.
1. Proper cleansing is utmost important routine in your bridal skin care along with other packages. You should continue to recycle the process without going to be lazy till your wedding day.
2. Brides should drink 10 glasses of water each day. Eat 3-4 oranges every day for your daily doze of vitamin C essential for healthy skin on her wedding.
3. Bride to be needs exercise 20 minutes everyday. Keep stress level at minimum, stress makes your skin bad.
4. Apply a good moisturizer after washing your face before going to bed. Most promising is to use of a good exfoliating product, at least thrice a week.
5. Remember that for bridal skin care keep your skin safe and avoid from excessive sunlight and exposure to dust.
6. In bridal skin care, it’s usual and effective to make Ubtan for your face and apply it on your face for at least two months.
7. Start taking care of your nails beauty months before wedding, to avoid the breaking and chipping. The best among the nail care tips is the use of cuticle oil regularly to keep the dry skin off from your nails.
8. Waxing should be done at least 4 days before your wedding day, in case you get irrational or ingrown hairs.
Summer is about baring skin and showing off the beautiful summer tan you have. Summer skin care tips can protect your face and body because in summer the sun rays can cause wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer. Everyone wants to have a healthy glowing and beautiful skin for which we do lot of hard work. Here are some useful summer skin care tips:
1. Drinking plenty of water is among cheapest and easiest skin care tips for glowing skin. Make a habit of drinking water as it will remove toxic materials from your skin and body.
2. Most of the women face skin problems due to their own negligence. Daily use of Rose water is another skin care tip for glowing skin that gives an ultimate healthy skin shine and it can also be used for daily cleansing.
3. Eat light foods such as fruit and vegetables and avoid heavy foods such as proteins which increase body heat.
4. In summer your skin and body will likely become oilier or sweating more than usual. Switch your skin care product to a lightweight one. This means you won’t be using any heavy moisturizer. If your skin tends to be oily during the day, you may use a toner and sprits a face spray instead of a cream.
5. Yoghourt is thoughtful as somebody nutrient for tending in summer mollify. According to past and stylish investigate that yoghourt is an excellent food for aid for dealings with acne problems.
6. Clean your skin with a good cleanser on a regular basis. This removes the extra sweat and dirt that accumulate on the skin and clogs the pores.
7. When you feel stressed out or angry, your skin will show signs of furrows and problems. Take yoga and meditation to stay calm and calculated and use essential oils, such as rose, sandalwood and lavender to keep mind and heart balanced.
8. The summer skin makeover states that wear sunscreen, lip protection, sunglasses and a broad brimmed hat when you go out. Summer skin care tip states that each evening, splash lots of cool water on your eyes and keep your feet clean and cool.
Brown spots can be defined as patches or spots of uneven color of skin. Brown spots can appear on our body due to various reasons. Brown spots on the face look highly unattractive, and ruin the beauty of the face. Brown spots tend to appear on the body parts such as face, scalp and hands that are often exposed to the sun. Brown spots, also called age spots or liver spots, in some cases are also a sign of aging. Here are some amazing homemade skin care tips that will clear your brown spots:
1. Lemon juice is among the tried and tested homemade skin care tips for treating brown spots and freckles. Apply lemon juice with your fingers on the affected area to get your Brown spots bleached.
2. Use fruit and vegetable masks. Those made with apricots, strawberries, cucumbers and red currant will help lighten brown spots.
3. If you have brown dots on your skin, you may apply horseradish juice mixed with warm milk. This is one of the best homemade remedies that can help reduce brown spots on skin.
4. Onion and garlic juice is also a known remedy to fade brown spots. Apply a combination of one tablespoon of onion juice and 1 tablespoons of garlic juice for about 15 minutes. You can add some vinegar in the solution, in case you have oily skin.
5. A tomato juice and buttermilk mixture is one of the effective remedies for brown spots. Mix two teaspoon tomato juice and 4 teaspoon of buttermilk to make a paste and apply on the affected area to fade face spots.
6. Prepare a mixture by adding sour milk, cream and honey. Daily apply this remedy on your face for about ten minutes to remove brown spots naturally.
7. Mix some rose water in sandalwood powder to make a paste and apply this paste on your face and neck to eliminate brown spots or age spots on skin.
8. Take a watermelon, make a hole in its rind and introduce some grains of rice in it. Take out the rice after 9 weeks and put it into the fridge. Grind the contents into a paste and apply on your face.
9. Grind yellow mustard in milk. Apply it to your face during the night and wash your face the next morning.
10. Take parsley and mix with equal amounts of lemon juice, orange juice, and red currant juice. Applying this under your favorite cream will help you keep your brown spots.
Stretch marks can occur during sudden changes in body size, such as during pregnancy, puberty, or rapid weight-gain. Basically they make you feel ugly compared to the pictures you see in magazines of models and celebrities who look as if they are flawless. Stretch marks normally require no treatment. As time goes by, stretch marks fade to a white or flesh-colored tone, which makes them less noticeable. There are some tips that might help you reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
• Massage Vitamin E oil or cream on your stretch marks; rub it into your skin after a shower.
• Alpha hydroxy acids are often used in stretch mark creams. Glycolic acid is a powerful AHA derived from sugar cane. Glycolic acid is commonly used in creams or peels to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
• Eat foods high in vitamins A, E, C, which might help form collagen, the supporting fibers in the skin. Zinc is also valuable, so eat foods high in this as well, or use a supplement.
• Essential Fatty Acids help make cell walls, and those can be found in many vegetables, vegetable oils and fish oils.
• Glycolic acid used on stretch marks can increase collagen production, as making your skin more elastic overall. As an alpha-hydroxy acid it’s in the same family of compounds often used in chemical skin peels.
• Laser surgery has shown to be useful in reducing the appearance of stretch marks, and they seem to work best on stretch marks that are still fairly new, red or purple in color.
• Powdered cocoa Butter is definitely a successful cure to take care of fresh new stretch-marks. Therapeutic massage your skin on a regular basis to hold this moist and also give rise to fading of scarring.
• Drink lots of water, and make sure that you keep your skin hydrated. Take at least 8 glasses of water in a day and go to sleep for 7 to 8 hours.