Hair loss is a common condition that makes many people worry. There are many causes for hair loss, such as stress, age, and even medical conditions. It affects both men and women at various stages of their lives. Losing hair strands between” 30 to 75” a day is normal for all types of hair but if you lose patches of hair then it’s not normal. Here are some useful easy tips to stop hair falling.
1. Drinking adequate water in a day can stop hair loss. Water will keep your hair hydrated to prevent it from breaking when you comb it. Take at least 8 glasses of water in a day and go to sleep for 7 to 8 hours.
2. You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Whipped eggs mixed in curd and henna powder help in preventing hair fall.
4. Apply warm green tea on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
5. Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be better through massage by using a few drops of lavender oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
6. Aromatherapy is another hair loss solution that involves massaging hair oils into the roots of the hair. You can use oils such as lavender, rosemary and olive oils which will not only strengthen the hair, but will also leave it looking strong and shiny. Olive oils stop hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles.
7. Hot oil treatments are one of the natural and effective remedies to stop hair fall. Pick up any natural oil like olive, coconut or almond, and heat it up mildly so that it becomes warm. You can see a noticeable difference in your hair fall by massaging it gently into your scalp.
8. When your hair is falling, make a mixture at home containing Amla, Shikakai and dry neem leaves. Grind them together and apply this paste on the hair before washing them off for a while.
9. You can make oil at home for falling hair. Boil henna and neem leaves in mustard oil till the leaves get almost dissolved in it. Let it cool and then filter. Add few camphor cubes to it and fill in a bottle. Use this oil to massage on your hair.
10. Eating iron rich fruits and food helps in preventing the hair fall. Include apples, beetroots in your daily diet. They are rich in iron so help to prevent your hair fall.
The most common hair care problem that almost everyone faces in the winter is the white snowy dandruff. Dandruff is the shedding of dead cells from the scalp. It sometimes leads to boils and pimples too. The problem of Dandruff that is a real problem for many of us is usually connected with insufficient hair care. Treatment of Dandruff is necessary as it is embarrassing and creates self esteem problems. A person looking for dandruff treatment can cure dandruff at home with the aid of naturally available remedies. Here are some best ways to get rid of Dandruff at home with the home remedies:
1. To treat a bad case of dandruff, wash your hair with your regular shampoo; then rinse with an alcohol-based mouthwash. You can follow with your regular conditioner.
2. 1 liter cold water and 1 tsp. apple vinegar mix together water and apple vinegar and rinse through hair. This blend of apple vinegar and water is used as a conditioner to add shine, or just as a treatment for the hair itself.
3. Yogurt reduces the intensity of scaling. Mix 2 teaspoon of black pepper powder in a cup of curd and blend it thoroughly. Then rub this mixture into dandruff affected scalp and after an hour, wash it with a mild shampoo.
4. Take half a cup of chickpea flour. Add to this a little curd and enough water to make a thick paste. Apply on the scalp and individual strands of hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
5. Give regular massages to your scalp and hair with lukewarm oil at least twice a month. You can choose coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil for your hair. You can even mix these oil and apply the solution on your hair.
6. Boil 2 rounded tablespoons of dried herb in 1 cup of water for 5 to 7 minutes. Cool, strain, and massage tea through shampooed hair and into your scalp. Do not rinse out.
7. Rub a lime on your scalp if there is dandruff on your scalp, leave it for 10 minutes and shampoo the hair. You should use medicated dandruff shampoo and oil to apply on your hair when they are suffering from dandruff.
8. Half cup coconut oil Rosemary oil Take coconut oil and add a few drops of rosemary oil, Apply all over the scalp. Leave it on all night after wrapping up your head with a towel. In the morning, rinse your hair with a mixture of warm water and lemon juice.
9. Take onion and make it a paste and apply on your scalp. Leave it on for an half hour. Wash thoroughly. After washing if you feel that onion smell is there in your hair just apply some lemon juice and wash it.
10. Take black pepper powder and add to it the juice of a fresh lime, and milk. Rub this mixture thoroughly into your scalp. Leave it on for an hour and wash it out thoroughly with the water.
Straight hair is normally fine and thin. Caring for straight hair properly is an important step to keep the hair healthy and looking good. Your straight hairs have a number of advantages over curly locks. It is easy to maintain and can be styled in a number of ways. But straight hairs also need a care especially in summer. Here is how to care for your straight hair.
1. Find a mild shampoo that will allow you to wash your hair every day, if needed. Keeping your hair clean is essential to keep the hair shiny. Shampoo made specifically for oily hair can be too drying to use each day.
2. Your perfect brush is a flat paddle brush with wide bristles that separate the hair without damage.
3. Avoid products with alcohol in their top three ingredients. Alcohol is great at helping tame thick, wavy hair but will make fine, straight strands cling together.
4. Get regular haircuts if you decide to grow your hair long. Straight hair can look dry and ragged at the ends because of age and breakage, so trim at least an inch every year to keep the ends in tip-top shape.
5. Condition your hair. A good conditioner will help keep your hair healthy and will make it easier to untangle after shampooing. If you have dry hair you will need to use a moisturizing conditioner.
6. If you’re aiming for volume, try not to handle your hair too much. Heat and oil from your palms can be enough to make fine hair soft.
7. Always apply heat protection. Even if you are only blow drying your hair you need to apply something to protect it from the heat.
8. Blows dry your hair with the blow dryer on the lowest heat setting. Always keep the nozzle pointed downwards. This will help the cuticle to lie flat which will make the hair look shinier.
Skin is a very essential part of our being. It plays a major role to look beautiful and fresh. Dead skin cells make your skin dull and lifeless. We need to take care it with the changing season in order to get lucrative and glowing skin and look beautiful. Here are some homemade beauty tips for glowing skin.
1. Make a paste of Multani Mitti and rose water. Apply this paste on your face and other parts of your skin you want to take care of. It is best to apply this paste near eyes to get rid of dark circles.
2. Make a paste of Multani Mitti and Gulab Jal and apply it on your face and other parts of skin you want to glow. Apply it near your face to get rid of dark circle near eyes.
3. Wrap a grated raw potato under your eye for 15 minutes. wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream. It will remove dark circle under your eye.
4. Glowing Facial Mask: Make a paste of fuller’s earth, honey and mashed papaya and apply on your face. When it starts to dry then wash it off.
5. Take a grated raw potato and wrap it under your eyes for 15 minutes. Apply eye creams after this treatment to remove dark circles under eyes.
6. Make a paste of papaya pulp and lemon juice. Apply this paste on your skin for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it off. This method is best for oily skin type.
7. Take turmeric powder and orange juice. Mix them together to make a paste. Use it as scrub on your face and neck and wash it with cold water.
8. Cucumber is considered as natural cleanser. Take cucumber juice and mix it with milk and use it as cleanser.
9. Apply paste of banana and milk on your face for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. It is best for glowing skin.
10. Prepare a mixture of brown sugar and milk and apply to face and let it be for overnight. Wash it in the morning. It improves smoothness of your skin.
11. Vinegar is best for cleansing and yogurt is also a cleaning agent. Take one tea spoon of vinegar mix it with 1 table spoon of yogurt, apply it on your face, massage for 5 minutes and wash it with warm water. It is best to use before going to bed.
12. Oxygen gives life and glow to your skin, exercise provides oxygen into your body. Make sure that you are doing exercise thrice in a weak.
13. If you want to get a glowing skin quickly, try using ice and moisturizer. Put few drops of moisturizer or malai on a cube of ice. Massage your face with this cube for 2-5 minutes.
14. Having a bath twice a day is a good method to keep your skin clean. It will make your body cool as well.
Your back pores can potentially be clogged due to extra sebum on the surface of your skin. As a result, the cells become dead and can’t escape the skin. Along with the sebum, they attract bacteria and this help in the formation of acne. So, if you’re wondering just how do I get rid of back acne then? I have some tips that you can start using right now.
1. Wash the back with an anti-bacterial cleanser formulated for the face, such as Cetaphil. Stay away from regular soap. Let skin dry.
2. Use an antibacterial soap and wash after activities that make you sweat. Try not to take too many showers because it can cause your skin to dry.
3. Try to get a back scrubber and apply soap to it and scrub your back down with it. If you have someone who can applied acne product on your back that would be great too.
4. Apply baking soda. Cheap and fighting against acne, use some baking soda while taking a shower on the acne affected areas. I found that this easy kitchen product works almost as well as most acne treatments that you can buy at the store.
5. Foods with anti-oxidants also helped me a lot when fighting against acne. There are a lot of foods with anti-oxidants in them, but the one’s I ate the most are apples and grapes.
6. You can use aloe Vera cream to alleviate and refresh your back acne. Green tea acne cream is a good option as well as it will nourish your skin and the tea extract has amazing curing benefits.
7. Exfoliation is a great way to get rid of dead skin cells that tend to build up on the back, buttocks and back of the arms.
8. Particularly stubborn back and body acne, and especially those caused by the genes, however demand stricter measures. In this respect, oral antibiotics are popular remedies.
9. Have adequate sleep and rest everyday because people with lack of sleep tend to be nervous and get stressed out easily. Their minds and bodies are tired and can’t cope with life demands.
10. Drink lots of water daily, at least 8 glasses to flush out toxins from your body. Toxins can cause acne.