Long fingernails are a sign of beauty. If you’re an expressive personality who uses your hands when you talk, your hands and fingernails will play a vital role in the image you project. If your body does not get enough calcium, your nails tend to slow their growth and they become weak and brittle. Follow these simple tips that how to make your nails as beautiful and healthy as possible.
• Massage nail beds once a day for about ten seconds per nail. It’s easy and you can do it anywhere!
• To make your nails grow faster drink lots of milk or eat a lot of food with vitamin D.
• Water is the most important for any process in your body, including keeping your long nails grow healthy. Adequate water avoids you from having frail nails and rough surface nails.
• Use clipper to cut the nails on your feet and use only a manicure scissors to cut the nails on your hands. Why do we distinguish? Because, the incorrect use of nails cutter will make the nails grow crooked.
• Protein is another substance that will make your nails stronger. It can be found on milk, red meat, eggs, fish, soy, and wheat.
• Stop biting your nails. You can’t grow long fingernails if you keep biting them off.
Clogged pores are usually a result of skin cells that shed too rapidly. Pores are necessary to the health of your skin. When dead skin cells block oil from flowing freely through the pores, pimples and blackheads can be the result. Getting rid of clogged pores is important to minimize their look and prevent acne.
1. Use a glycolic acid cleanser twice a day, every morning and every night before bed. Glycolic acid is a kind of naturally-occurring acid that serves as “a chemical exfoliate” to slow down the shedding of skin cells and stop them from clogging facial pores.
2. Use a cleanser, scrub and moisturizer containing salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is a common ingredient in most acne medications. It works by allowing skin cells to shed more readily and prevents them from getting stuck in pores.
3. Apply a bentonite clay mask to your whole face and allow it to dry completely. Bentonite is a volcanic ash that acts like a sponge, drawing impurities from your pores. Rinse the mask’ off with plenty of warm water.
4. Use a blackhead removal tool to squeeze blackheads gently from your skin. Tools can be as simple as a small metal loop or as complex as a suction machine.
5. Splash your skin with cold water to close the pores. Finish with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid toner for acne-prone skin. Using toner daily can help dry oil in the pores, keeping them from becoming clogged again.
6. Avoid using hot water and harsh soaps on your skin, moisturize daily with a non comedogenic lotion and wear sunscreen every time you are outside.
When your lips are chapped and dry, don’t reach for store-bought products containing petroleum. A lip gloss can provide just enough color and shine to look naturally healthy without appearing made up. The best thing about making a homemade lip gloss is that not only you save money, but you can make it so it what you really want and have tons of fun while doing it! To keep your lips soft and kissable, make your own homemade lip moisturizer.
Chop 2 tsp. beeswax into little pieces for easier melting. Put the chopped beeswax in the top of the double boiler and add to 1/4 tsp. coconut oil. Mix the ingredients during the melting process so they are blended well.
The beeswax provides a protective barrier for your lips from the adverse environmental conditions. It also helps lock in moisture.
Most home made lip gloss recipes begin with a base of either Vaseline or Beeswax. If you are looking for extra moisture you will want to use Vaseline or petroleum jelly.
Using Vaseline or beeswax as your base, add ingredients for flavor, extra moisture, aroma or whatever you want to try to turn a generic homemade lip gloss into a one of a kind for you.
Pour into containers including new or used lip balm tubes and topping it off for a better finish. Wait about 20 minutes for the tube to cool, and enjoy.
Skin tans by increasing a pigment production in response to UV radiation in sunlight. There is no way to fade the skin cells that have tanned but you can encourage the renewal of the surface of your skin. There are steps you can take to speed up the fading of your suntan.
• Add a body scrub or coarse body wash to the sponge for extra exfoliation to help reduce the suntan or try a body wash that contains alpha hydroxy acid, as this can help remove a suntan.
• Rub papaya pulp on tanned skin, then rinse. Papaya is a natural skin-lightening agent.
• Apply slices of potatoes to skin and lie down. The enzymes in the potatoes can help fade your tan.
• Mash banana with milk and apply it on face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
• Make a face mask of curd and cucumber juice and apply it at least once a week.
• To fade suntanned skin on your face, make a face pack of one teaspoon of plain yogurt mixed with the juice of half a small orange. The vitamin C and natural alpha hydroxy in oranges help tans fade.
• Apply the scrub before you shower. Rub handfuls into skin, concentrating on the darkest areas, using a circular motion to exfoliate the top later of cells.
Dark underarms have caused a concern to most people, especially the fair-skinned where a black underarm is more visible. The darkness can be caused by incorrect shaving methods. If you feel self-conscious about your dark underarms, you might find yourself avoiding wearing sleeveless shirts, bathing suits, or even certain blouses that show your armpits. But you can whiten dark underarms in various ways. Here, are some useful tips that how to make your dark underarms white.
1. Bleach the underarms using mild body bleach; this will lighten the armpits to a greater extent. The skin of the armpits is very delicate so it would be wise to perform a patch test before applying body bleach.
2. Try rubbing lemon slices on your armpits. Lemon can dry out your skin, so you will need to moisturize afterward with vitamin E oil or your favorite lotion at bedtime.
3. Mix a paste using 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Leave on armpits for 20 minutes then rinse.
4. Mix a paste of 1 Tbsp gram flour, 1 tsp yogurt and 1 tsp milk. Leave on skin for 20 minutes then wash off.
5. Scrub your underarms with a pumice stone when you go in for a shower. This will help to exfoliate your skin and get rid of the oil, dirt and sweat that collect in this area.
6. Waxing helps as an underarm whitener. If you have thick dark hair follicles, waxing can pull hair from the roots and make armpits look lighter and cleaner.
7. Wash your underarms regularly. Poor hygiene can cause dirt and oil to accumulate in your armpits, which makes underarms dark. Wash well with soap, and rinse with warm water.
8. Avoid using a razor to remove the hair in your armpits as regular use of it can darken the skin and cause thick hair growth. You can use other methods of hair removal like waxing,
9. Mix lime juice, milk powder, and honey into a paste and apply to skin in underarms. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. After several weeks, your underarm skin will become whiter.