Homemade Eye CreamsSep 30
Home remedies tend to use items that are easily found at the grocers. Avoid needless chemicals and use straight forward effective natural ingredients in your eye serum and eye cream recipes. Age is believed to be the worst enemy of eye as it definitely makes a mark on it. Here, are a few homemade eye care recipes that you can attempt.
1. The Avocado cream has proved to have worked miraculously. Take three slices of Avocado and mix them with five drops of Almond oil. Dab this mixture around the eyes. Leave on for five minutes then clean your face with warm water.
2. Apple and sour cream potato is another homemade recipe. Processing a small potato and two tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce and then apply on the face. Now place a hot towel on top and leave for 5-10 minutes. Wash the cream off with warm water.
3. Melt a bit of lanolin with a little water over a low heat, then add a few drops of almond oil. Mix in the same amount of lecithin powder and mix well. Now you have a cream that will help lighten dark circles.
4. Banana cream is yet another easy and effective recipe. Mash ¼ bananas until it is mushy spread over the face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and finally with cold water.
5. Honey can work wonders – apply a warm washcloth on your face to open pores. Spread Honey on your skin and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water and finally with cold water.
6. Mix lemon juice, tomato puree, flour, orange and turmeric powder and apply under the eyes and relax for about 15 minutes, then wipe face with a little hot water.