How To Make Underarms WhiteJan 12
Dark underarms have caused a concern to most people, especially the fair-skinned where a black underarm is more visible. The darkness can be caused by incorrect shaving methods. If you feel self-conscious about your dark underarms, you might find yourself avoiding wearing sleeveless shirts, bathing suits, or even certain blouses that show your armpits. But you can whiten dark underarms in various ways. Here, are some useful tips that how to make your dark underarms white.
1. Bleach the underarms using mild body bleach; this will lighten the armpits to a greater extent. The skin of the armpits is very delicate so it would be wise to perform a patch test before applying body bleach.
2. Try rubbing lemon slices on your armpits. Lemon can dry out your skin, so you will need to moisturize afterward with vitamin E oil or your favorite lotion at bedtime.
3. Mix a paste using 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Leave on armpits for 20 minutes then rinse.
4. Mix a paste of 1 Tbsp gram flour, 1 tsp yogurt and 1 tsp milk. Leave on skin for 20 minutes then wash off.
5. Scrub your underarms with a pumice stone when you go in for a shower. This will help to exfoliate your skin and get rid of the oil, dirt and sweat that collect in this area.
6. Waxing helps as an underarm whitener. If you have thick dark hair follicles, waxing can pull hair from the roots and make armpits look lighter and cleaner.
7. Wash your underarms regularly. Poor hygiene can cause dirt and oil to accumulate in your armpits, which makes underarms dark. Wash well with soap, and rinse with warm water.
8. Avoid using a razor to remove the hair in your armpits as regular use of it can darken the skin and cause thick hair growth. You can use other methods of hair removal like waxing,
9. Mix lime juice, milk powder, and honey into a paste and apply to skin in underarms. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. After several weeks, your underarm skin will become whiter.