How To Remove Dark SpotsOct 05
People can get dark spots on their skin for a variety of reasons. Acne can cause dark spots as the skin heals. The hormones from pregnancy can cause dark spots. The most common cause of dark spots on the face is the sun. There are lots of ways to help treat and remove dark spots from your face.
• Use sunscreen daily with SPF 15 or higher. It is always wise to block the sun that darkens and harms the skin. This will also minimize your risk of acquiring skin cancer.
• Do not pick your pimples or zits since it can result in permanent scarring.
• Potato juice has a power to fade any spot. Dab potato juice all over your face 2-3 times and let it dry. To enhance its power; may add few drops of lemon juice to it.
• Mix to be lemon juice, honey or sugar and apply on your skin. Lemon juice is acid and can remove spots.
• Green coconut water is excellent to remove dark spots. Soak cotton and apply coconut water on your skin again and again. Do this every day and see what change has come on your skin.
• Castor oil is to be quite effective to make the skin blemish free.
• Milk and milk product such as butter also helped to lighten spots.
• Regular use of fruit and vegetable masks such as those made with apricots, strawberries, cucumbers and red currant will help lighten freckles.
• Regular exfoliation helps to remove the dirt and oil on the face that can cause blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. A pimple can cause dark spots on your face as it heals.
• Use a whitening mask once a week. A whitening mask will target the dark spots on your face, lightening them gradually and brightening your skin.