How To Remove Suntan?Jan 18
Skin tans by increasing a pigment production in response to UV radiation in sunlight. There is no way to fade the skin cells that have tanned but you can encourage the renewal of the surface of your skin. There are steps you can take to speed up the fading of your suntan.
• Add a body scrub or coarse body wash to the sponge for extra exfoliation to help reduce the suntan or try a body wash that contains alpha hydroxy acid, as this can help remove a suntan.
• Rub papaya pulp on tanned skin, then rinse. Papaya is a natural skin-lightening agent.
• Apply slices of potatoes to skin and lie down. The enzymes in the potatoes can help fade your tan.
• Mash banana with milk and apply it on face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
• Make a face mask of curd and cucumber juice and apply it at least once a week.
• To fade suntanned skin on your face, make a face pack of one teaspoon of plain yogurt mixed with the juice of half a small orange. The vitamin C and natural alpha hydroxy in oranges help tans fade.
• Apply the scrub before you shower. Rub handfuls into skin, concentrating on the darkest areas, using a circular motion to exfoliate the top later of cells.