How You Can Get Fair Skin?Oct 12
Fair skin means the lightest color of skin. You usually burn easily. And it comes in different tones, warm, neutral and cool. Usually women would want to achieve a complexion that is equally fair. A right touch of tan and fair glow in the skin would be perfect. Everyone is not gifted with such complexion. Here, are some tips and tricks for how you get fair skin.
1. Avoid direct and long exposure to sunlight. The sun makes your skin darker. Even when your suntan fades, your skin becomes darker and ruddier. When you are exposed to the sun’s UV rays, make sure you applied liberal amounts of sunscreen to your face and neck.
2. Take some orange peels and keep them out in the sun to dry. Once they are fully dried, proceed to grind them in to power. To this mixture, add some raw milk to it to make it into a thick paste. You should ideally apply this mixture daily on your body.
3. Sandalwood can help remove pimples, red blotches, prickly heat, lessen the effects of sun exposure, fade freckles, soothe rashes and eliminate spots etc. Add sandalwood to every facial cleanser, scrub, toner and moisturizer.
4. Soak 5-6 almonds in water overnight. Next morning soaks 4-5 saffron strands in raw milk for 30 minutes. Remove the skin of almonds soaked in the night.
5. Take a fresh red tomato. Cut into two from the center. Rub one tomato piece directly on the cleaned face and neck for 5 minutes in anticlockwise motion.
6. Mix a teaspoon of oatmeal powder, a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of lemon to make a thick paste. Apply to face and leave it to dry. Wash off mask with water.
7. Eat healthy and nutritious food. Remember, what you are depending on what you eat. Cut down oily and fatty foods and opt for the green salad and fruits.
8. Drink lots of water. Hydration is really the key to have a fair and healthy looking skin. The more you drink water, the more hydrated your cells are.
9. Don’t sleep with makeup still all over your face. Once you get home, wash your face with a mild soap or you can use a makeup liquid remover. Afterwards, apply your daily moisturizing cream.
10. Take 1 table spoon of gram flour and 2 table spoon of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Mix well and apply. Wash after 15 minutes. Repeat for 4 weeks and follow up with once a week.
11. Take 1 tablespoon of gram flour and 2 tablespoon of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Mix well and apply. Wash after 15 minutes. Repeat for 4 weeks and follow up with once a week.
12. Grind a cup of mint leaves to a fine paste. Apply and leave for 20 minutes. Wash. Continue for 15 days.
13. Use a mixture of 3-4 drops of lime juice and a grated tomato on your face and neck for a good 15 minutes for at least 15 days. Wash it off with cold water once done.
14. Mix egg white glycerin gram flour, sandalwood powder and tomato juice. Make a thick paste. This can be applied over the skin. With “in continuous application of 7 days” you will start getting results.
15. One table spoon of olive oil and one table spoon of milk add half teaspoon of honey. Apply this pack for 10 minutes. Wipe off the pack using cotton dipped in Luke warm water.
16. Papaya has been used for centuries in many cultures to help women get fair skin. Cut a papaya in half and rub all over your face every night.
17. Milk powder may also help you achieve your goal of fair skin. Mix with warm water to form a paste, spread on skin, let sit for 30 minutes, then rinse with cool water.