Skin Care Tips:Jul 08
On the skin appear at the beginning of teenage year’s pimples and breakages. Girls are more prone to acne problems than the boys. The skin care treatment is to reduce the oiliness of skin. Remove the dead cells and prevent the bacterial growth. But the tips and tricks for skin care for different skin types depending on how much the skin are oily, dry or normal. However, the good thing is that skin care tips are not difficult. Keeping the face clean need not have to be a huge procedure and there is no need to shell out too much on skin products. All you have to do is give your skin the right care.
• Avoid touching your face with your fingers or leaning your face on objects that collect sebum and skin residue like your phone. Touching your face can spread the bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. To keep bacteria at bay, wash your hands before applying anything to your face, such as treatment creams or makeup.
• If you wear glasses or sunglasses, make sure you clean them frequently to keep oil from clogging the pores around your eyes and nose.
• If you get acne on your body, try not to wear tight clothes. They don’t allow skin to breathe and may cause irritation. Scarves, headbands, and caps can collect dirt and oil, too.
• Remove your makeup before you go to sleep. When buying makeup, make sure you choose brands that say “non comedogenic” or “non acnegenic” on the label. Throw away old makeup that smells or looks different from when you first bought it.
• Keep hair clean and out of your face to prevent additional dirt and oil from clogging your pores.
• Protect your skin from the sun. It may seem like a tan masks acne, but it’s only temporary. A tan may worsen your acne, not improve it. Tanning also causes damage to skin that will eventually lead to wrinkles and increase your risk of skin cancer.
No related posts.